ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RRday 2013

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Indeed. That's a great offer Dan. I'll hopefully have the rest of the money very soon so will let you know.
Still got AA cover despite it being uninsured and no tax but I don't think they check any of that so may still be able to get them to recover me to there.

Think Amie said they could do it cheaper than that IIRC, drop me a PM as and when you want it mapped and I'll get you a price mate.

Maaaatttttt ;)

Could you ask Amie what price they want for the dci 100 to be mapped i want lots of power.:p

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Awww thanks guys :rasp:

Indeed. That's a great offer Dan. I'll hopefully have the rest of the money very soon so will let you know.
Still got AA cover despite it being uninsured and no tax but I don't think they check any of that so may still be able to get them to recover me to there.
No problem mate! And I'm sure the lads will give you a hand!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
That is the best shot anyone has ever taken of my car! :D

531741_580201415324964_1818858165_n.jpg

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Water beading + pink xenon... Win :D

Still laughing at the fact the guy said its a dam sight better than last time you took it. ( clean ) :p

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
da disks from 1000 upto 1500 WnD and them 2000-3000 by hand maybe 4000 depending on if theres much deep scratches left .
mini air rotary compoud them with farcla G3 heavy cut compound, polish with G10 finishing and then megs plastic X

did a PT cruiser with that method, made such a difference. even if the amount of time spent was a f**k about.

daves should be a little less stressfull as they are only crazed at the top... ( said that now and its probs going to bit me and be a b**ch.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Anyone know how to post up a pdf file ?? I have the graphs to post up but dont know how to upload them ?:eek: