ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Clio 172 Storm Grey Track toy

Storm Grey Clio 172
Car looks bloody great!!

The fog light ducts look very cool, how did you make and how much to make some more for me haha :wink:

They was £6 of eBay for the two ducts. Dremmeled the fog surrounds slightly and then they pushed in nice and tight.

Just need to get some tubing and route to brakes

535d / t5 caravelle
Lovely clio, will you be going for more power with it being a bit down on the megane, how come you sold the megane? Was a belter!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Storm Grey Clio 172
I will be yes at some point, I will turbo it.

Wanted a nice family car and missus drove everywhere.

Didn't think I'd miss track days and a bit of power. Should have bought a cheap family car but it's gone now

Clio 182
Great the see the progress. Looks brilliant.

Can I ask where you got the little plastic surrounds for the door pulls when the come through the door?

Cheers

Storm Grey Clio 172
Great the see the progress. Looks brilliant.

Can I ask where you got the little plastic surrounds for the door pulls when the come through the door?

Cheers

Dont know what you mean mate? The red pull handles? If so they are just industrial zip ties from work. Fook paying £20 for some

Storm Grey Clio 172
Solid mounts fitted and tracking booked in tomorrow and got my first full track day booked in Wednesday with the Clio

Clio 182

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 137
  Storm Grey Clio 172
So my first track day with the Clio was at Cadwell park on Wednesday 21st.

Been a while since I have been on track with the megane.

Went on my tod so I could get use to the car and track again.

Loved driving the Clio on track and the car was great with no issues and handled brilliantly and think I prefer it more then my old megane :-/

Cannot wait for another.

Some pics from the day
EE46E8B1-C22E-4AEE-AF21-A3AABAFCD7A8_zpsgjsoinrt.jpg

A59339C7-2432-4031-9E4A-C630BD4EF99F_zpsbdq3k64j.jpg

1D0A562A-71A5-430F-B9D8-8816D20BFA2D_zpss2zxwujz.jpg

80DF5940-B5C9-40D8-96A2-8113796B06EE_zpso4szq9pq.jpg

3D09ED95-4DFA-4BAA-8E03-A8421961AD87_zpshemclawt.jpg

I have a noise from either the gearbox or driveshaft now so need to get that looked at next.

Storm Grey Clio 172
Spotted these alloys on another Clio and really liked the look of them.

Got a mate to PS them onto my car and thought they looked really good.

So went on the hunt for some and 5 hours driving see me back home with a set already in gloss black and mint.

They have some brand new ditch finders on them they I'll use but also picked up some mint R888 too.

Car is already running 2118 with ad08r so will make good company for them.

Cleaned and stripped them and sealed with carbon collectives wheel armour and wrapped the centre caps in gloss black vinyl too.

Also picked up a cup spoiler in storm grey that I'm getting wrapped gloss black on the top part so it's not to much. Pics playing up, coming soon lol

Last edited:
  Storm Grey Clio 172
Ok..... RS decals now on the centre caps and I have some r888's to replace the ditch finders the Clio Williams wheels come with,

Also got my cup spoiler back I had wrapped (only the top part) to match the gloss black roof.

Next job is to see how well the Williams wheels look on it.
IMG_4231.JPG

IMG_4180.JPG

IMG_4154.JPG

IMG_4167.JPG

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Williams wheels are so cool.

Not so into the black bit at the bottom of the front bumper, but love the car overall, great colour combo.