ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Clio 172 Storm Grey Track toy

Storm Grey Clio 172
Mine was probably shaggwd before fitting and I changed all mounts together but have no issues now and hardly any vibration tbh

Storm Grey Clio 172
IMG_5202.JPG
IMG_5208.JPG
IMG_5214.JPG

Fitted a new + terminal that was missing and one of @MarcR™ battery/induction covers I was lucky enough to get from he's first group buy

Storm Grey Clio 172
Few winter updates while it sits in the garage.

New front cup shocks ordered to replace the noisy passenger side since fitting solid top mounts.
IMG_5767.JPG

Wrapped my mirrors black due to a small accident with garage wall.
IMG_5759.JPG

Got myself a little custom gel badge done for my track wheel.
IMG_5738.JPG

IMG_5757.JPG

and ripped the top dash out ready to fit a flocked one by static developments and some A pillars.
IMG_5760.JPG

IMG_5772.JPG

IMG_5771.JPG

This will be turbo'd next year too

Storm Grey Clio 172
So.... had the front cup shocks fitted and a cv gaiter I miraculously got a hole in while getting my tracking done at Concorde autos, Ummmm. And only something simple but had to get my outside temp sensor sorted as was giving my OCD a headache lol normally a cost of £58 at renault but found one on eBay under the old code for £13 posted
IMG_6598.JPG
DE157855-3375-4EC2-8F7D-0655C778F403.jpg
IMG_6644.JPG

That view stuck in traffic while on my way to see Chris at beanie motorsport for the first time. Will be using him again shortly

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Awesome car, nice little details.

Where did you get the steering wheel sticker made? I want a different one for mine.