ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Grille

Clio Dynamique Noir
I have a 1.2 Dynamique and want to swap the standard honeycomb grille for a 182/172 one. But ive spoken to renault a couple of times now and they say that a sport grille wont fit my car...anyone fitted one to a dynamique or know that it would fit?
Cheers

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
they will fit, just about every one on here with a non sport has fitted them! Mines goin on this weekend :)

Clio Dynamique Noir
Cheers for the help, was tired of waiting to hear about people breaking ther clios so orderd it from renault...picking it up on friday, will post some pics when its on!

MK2 Clio
If it has the triangle shape lights and a grill probably honeycombe shale? Then yes
Its just the older shape 1s that done eg ph1

MK2 Clio
No mate, 172 & 182 bumpers are different I believe, You would have to change the whole bumper, then the wheel arches, then really side skirts, and so on and so on.
Could make your own from mesh, ebay is cheap!

Clio MK2 1.4 16v
No mate, 172 & 182 bumpers are different I believe, You would have to change the whole bumper, then the wheel arches, then really side skirts, and so on and so on.
Could make your own from mesh, ebay is cheap!

Well i am fitting the Genuine Renault Clio bodykit. I know that it is difficult to fit the 182 lower grill just wondered if anyone achieved it.

I would like to change the bumpers but the car is in Greece. I can get the bodykit there but bumpers will be a bit of a struggle.

never crossed my mind i need to change the wheel arches.

any ideas why?

Renault Clio Mk 2
I have a 1.2 Dynamique and want to swap the standard honeycomb grille for a 182/172 one. But ive spoken to renault a couple of times now and they say that a sport grille wont fit my car...anyone fitted one to a dynamique or know that it would fit?
Cheers
I fitted a 182 grill to my 1.2 dynamique and the little plastic clips broke and then it wouldn't fit right around the badge area at the front wasted £62 :(