ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuning Rolling road day 7th Nov

I just dont have enough time to get one, wire it up, test it and get it mapped in 4 days :( Ive been trying different ECU's this morning to no avail, and come to the conclusion that it has to be the immobiliser. Im just trying to find somewhere that can de-code and test (and supply a new emulator if required) my ECU in the next day or two, thats not too expensive!

If I dont sort it by the end of the week its £300s worth of tracktime down the pan, as im there on the tuesday as well as the friday, doh.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Oh dear, i would have had one of the days off you if you didnt get it started but i dont have enough track tyres left :(

Cheers for the offer Chris, but the ECU is different on a Ph2 (if your on about your trophy items), plus the key/decoder runs through the UCH for its 'checking' of the stored immobiliser code :(

I need a Sirius32 ECU, think your Ph2 one is probably Sirius34 or 35, which is a different pinset and for electric throttle :dapprove:

oh well nothing ventured nothing gained :dapprove:

Hope you get it sorted quick, nothing worse than loosing tracktime for 5hitty faults.