ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rutland Water summer meet/ June

Clio 197 cup
boys, quick update, im going to have to pull out of tomoz as my wife has just started to have contractions :eek: so as im going to be a daddy in the next few hours or so i dont think the misses would be best pleased if i turned up for this meet ;)
i will keep you guys posted on time of birth name and all that jazz! wish me luck, cheers chaps!

simon!

Discounted 1*2 parts
ok just checked i ain't got no charcol, so i'll bring the bbq in the hope someone has some spare!!

people need to read the whole thread and not the first post!!!

b/g 182, meg tourer
we will let you off not making this one simon, pretty good reason to be honest! has the mrs had him yet?

will see the rest of you all at rutland water at 12:30!

and to confirm this is happening TODAY! 12:30! RUTLAND WATER!
i don't know if ppl are meeting at hampton etc first, but i will meet you all at rutland water :)

53 Clio 172
Yep guys, still on for today! I am not sure a BBQ will be happening now but I will ring it with me anyway just incase the weather improves.

If the weather gets to bad then I have a good pub to head to as its got alot of parking

see you peeps later :approve:

53 Clio 172
Yeah, its a good due to the space they have there! Its quite nice for piccys too!

I am sure I saw Dan take a few rainy shot???

b/g 182, meg tourer
we will have to arrange something simelar again soon, was really good. it would have been awesome if it was sunny tho and i guess more people would have made it if it was sunny (and if they read the thread properly, kingy!)
i didn't take any pics this time. not sure if dan did or not.

Focus ST-3
didnt make it due to the weather.... and having a sh*te loads of furniture to build.. surely some pics were taken though? will deffo come if it happens again, and is nice weather!!!

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Was a good meet overall, considering the weather!

Yeah I got a few pics, although there not great, was rushing in the weather.

Should have time to get them up tomz.

Looking forward to the next one!

Fabia VRS
we will have to arrange something simelar again soon, was really good. it would have been awesome if it was sunny tho and i guess more people would have made it if it was sunny (and if they read the thread properly, kingy!)
i didn't take any pics this time. not sure if dan did or not.

Tbh changing the date halfway through is not on!
I want to get some propper pics with the new rear bumper on!!