ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Santa pod raceway 2014

Hi all

Matts gone awol again :dapprove: so i will stick this back up.

I shall leave this here for folk to see and choose a preferred date for aget together at Santapod race way this year for a RWYB day.
Maybe even 2 days this year !

Santa Pod Raceway
Wellingborough
Bedford
NN29 7JQ
01234 782828

www.santapod.co.uk

Once a date with the majority behind it has become apparent we can get a thread up for that specific date(s).
Reason i have done this is due to peoples work commitments, family holidays etc.... So good to get a head start early on in the year and get the available dates up. There are a few dates available in May but from what i have been told it seems to be a bad month for most so didn’t include them.

Saturday 21[SUP]st[/SUP] June
Saturday 5[SUP]th[/SUP] July
Saturday 9[SUP]th[/SUP] August
Saturday 16[SUP]th[/SUP] August
Sunday 14[SUP]th[/SUP] September
Saturday 27[SUP]th[/SUP] September
Saturday 4[SUP]th[/SUP] October
Saturday 11[SUP]th[/SUP] October
Sunday 26[SUP]th[/SUP] October

Just post you’re preferred date and something can be arranged once we have a majority.

Cheers

1) MartinR - Any

Oops sorry Don. Spoke to Matt at viezu and he was going to arrange something. But im inpatient :)

Feel free Don to carry it on / edit or remove ;)

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol maybe I aint buying another tuner that's for sure

Question is how can the spark plug pop with zero thread damage?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I'm with Dave...not in October....tooooo fookin cold the last time. I'm good for any time really. I don't know which dates they're doing rwyb, but will be up for turning up for defo...and maybe running if the 182 is ready. :)

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry guys just had no time of late to sort anything. You are impatient thought martin :p was only a couple weeks ago that we spoke about it :)

I'm up for any date, the earlier the better though, to echo the above, want it warmer.

You know if we do it on a cold day I'll make u an excuse about keys being locked in my house and not able to come :) haha.

Good stuff George. ;) did you sort the issue you had at the RRday?

Iirc if your terminal speed is 110mph plus @ the finish helmets need to be worn? Think its only you and Tom (B00mer) that shall need them.

Be good to see both turbos go up the strip.;)i

Last edited:
The car wanted a restrictor in the vac line, the signal during vacuum was a little jumpy. Apparently these engines with low compression don't pull much vacuum at light throttle and it's critical that the signal as smooth as possible. (That what
Scoff said anyway!)

Running a healthier 290bhp now

The car wanted a restrictor in the vac line, the signal during vacuum was a little jumpy. Apparently these engines with low compression don't pull much vacuum at light throttle and it's critical that the signal as smooth as possible. (That what
Scoff said anyway!)

Running a healthier 290bhp now 

Glad you sorted it.

Love the OOOOOooooo noise it makes;)

Update

1) MartinR - Any
2) Badbuzz - Sept/Oct
3) Cs_dave - Any
4) davo172 - Any except October
5) Don - Any except October
6) Mharvey - Any except October
7) Davedreads -
8) George182 - Any
9) Sunglasses Ron -
10) Addicted - Any

I'm thinking 21st June or the 5th July

Last edited:
Update

1) MartinR - Any
2) Badbuzz - Sept/Oct
3) Cs_dave - Any
7) Davedreads -
8.)George182 - Any
9) Sunglasses Ron -
10) Addicted - Any
11) Tom - Any

@JamesT2992 @clioben

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Haha I'll have a word with them and I'm one of the Metro lads now! Bought myself a lovely Charcoal Grey GTa last night :cool:

Update

1) MartinR - Any
2) Badbuzz - Sept/Oct
3) Cs_dave - Any
7) Davedreads -
8.)George182 - Any
9) Sunglasses Ron -
10) Addicted - Any
11) Tom - Any
12) Ryan197 - Any

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Cool.

Still have the dc5 then?? Yeh ask them if they fancy it looking at 21st june or 5 july??

You coming??

I've sold the DC5, never really fell in love it like I did with the Cup, should never have sold that really.
So it's been replaced with a '98 VW Caddy Van and a '95 Rover 114 GTa lol!