ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sarfbest Summer meet.

Megane 225 F1
FAO the South

Myself and the other Southern area reps have been chucking ideas back and forward to get together the ultimate South meet.

We have picked a central location so that we can have members attend from all south regions (East, West, Central & Coast) this means we can hopefully get a huge bunch of us together and have a really good meet.

The plan: (Thanks to Tim (Atouba) for sorting the location for us)

Date: Saturday 18th June 2011
Time: 12 O'Clock
97 Sea Front, Hayling Island PO11 0AS

Dependant on the amount of numbers we get between the areas we'll decide whether to get some lunch from the pub on the beach or bring our own disposable BBQ's .

Beach, BBQ's & Banter....need I say more?....and possibly Vicky in a bikini :cool:

1. Willdotdotdotdot.....

Stolen from Vicky :eek:

Never above 25mpg
Sorry blud I'll have just got back from the iow festival and working that weekend so no money!

Megane 225 F1
Halfway to my status then :cool:

Just work 2 in a row sometime? You have plenty of time to arrange it ;) GO ON.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Bux

Golf GTD
Ill probably come to this :)

Will be like taking my car home (originally came from Portsmouth)

SG9 Forester STi
Indeed, any suggestions in that case?

Wills idea of fun is chucking wet sponges at people. Forgive him, he's special. :rasp:.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Bump. Not long now, Sarfbest is this Saturday 18th June.

We're going to have a Show and Shine competition with a prize for winner and runners up decided by the Area Reps.

Also for people not into detailing or haven't got time to clean their car they'll be a prize for the dirtiest :)