ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saturday's "The Unit" Attendance list.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol. I need them for tomorrow.

I bought some from Wests but they haven't arrived.

Need ? Really ?!

Are you incapable of removing a wheel, putting a spacer on and popping the wheel back on when you are back in France ?

Caliper is 2 bolts.

Fly Fred out to do it for you, if you really are a spacktard.

I'm a French version of Luke.

It goes the other side of the brakes though, doesn't it?

If it's wheel side, then of course. But I don't think it is.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
If I wasn't in a rush tonight I'd give it a go, but need to be at a restaurant by 8 otherwise the OH will rip my balls off.

AK

M240i
Just booking tickets. What train station is nearest the unit for the way back? There's a few in Tilsbury IIRC

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Booking? WTF is wrong with you?

It must be a scottish thing.

It's zone 5 to sidcup, or you can just get a single to sidcup from wherever. Then just pay for a train home when you're there?

Tilbury is not in a zone.

Tilbury town or tilbury east are OK for the journey home, unless you want to wait for me and get a lift to sidcup?

AK

M240i
Cheaper, innit.

I don't care about Sidcup, lol. That's already booked.

Nevermind I'll just pay the Tilsbury on t'day.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I'm actually looking forward to witnessing first hand just how mechanically retarded Luke is.

Please tell me you got someone to fit the festers coilovers for you. Because I'm feeling pretty unsafe thinking about the evidently ticking time bomb which is my car.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I'm actually looking forward to witnessing first hand just how mechanically retarded Luke is.

Please tell me you got someone to fit the festers coilovers for you. Because I'm feeling pretty unsafe thinking about the evidently ticking time bomb which is my car.

From the look of it, he didnt fit them at all, hence it being on the bumpstops innit.

lowz > suspension.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Mate. You saw the mess behind your headunit. There's no way I was fitting coilovers.

I just stand there looking pretty.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Mate. You saw the mess behind your headunit. There's no way I was fitting coilovers.

I just stand there looking pretty.

Thank god. The car runs on hopes and dreams as it is!

From the look of it, he didnt fit them at all, hence it being on the bumpstops innit.

lowz > suspension.

Getz da bitchez gushin in maccy D's init.

Anyone who is coming got something I can use to grind these axle spacers down so I can actually fit them?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Where do they live? If they are kind of en route from mine then I'll drop by and pick them up. I'm already doing a million bazillion miles anyway so a few more out of the way is no bother.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Luke, would you be able to go via Budgie/Chertsey? Lol

:eek: :eek:

I'm happy to mate, but it's all up to Dan! He needs to be back to Bristol sharpish, so it's best if you speak to him.

Flol at this. Mental. CS is awesome.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
It all depends if I'm driving or not too (i.e. if the truck is still broke).

I'd offer to get them tonight but I literally need to be home ASAP to remove seats :(