ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saxp & 106oc joint rolling road day 6/08/11 ALL WELCOME

Titanium 182
Knicked from another forum I use.

As promised I’ve set up a joint rolling road day for the 2 clubs on Saturday the 6th of august, any and all cars welcome!

this will be a great day out for all.. whether you get your car on the rollers or not, so lets try get a nice turn out as there hasn’t been a joint meet for how long????

the venue is EVOTUNE in Durham, right in the city centre down on the riverside, not far from the passport office, I don’t currently have a postcode but will amend when I have it, smack bang in the middle.. so teeside/boro and north town lot can whinge its too far

the rollers can cater for 2 or 4 wheel cars so no issues there, and are dyno dynamics rollers, which are said to be the most accurate about,

prices will be £35 for 3 runs with an average of the 3 being your end power result, you’ll get 2 printouts.. unlike most places, one with your wheel power and AFR's, and one with your fly figure and torques

we want to try get minimum of 20 cars which I don’t think should be too hard.. and there is no limit to how ay turn up, plan to be set up for about 9:30 until the last car is done!

I’ve included some photos of the graphs below form my car last week for those to give those who’ve not seen it before, to give you an idea of what you’ll receive

please note, your car does not have to be modified to get on, it gives a good indicator of the health of your engine and what your fuelling is doing, so very valuable in diagnosing running issues

more importantly, it is a place of business, and there are other businesses there, anyone being a tosser or driving like a tosser will not be allowed on, and will be asked to leave! don’t ruin a good day out for everyone.

I was there a few weeks ago and can honestly its the most accurate I have seen in the area.
If you interested add your name to the list

Titanium 182
Prices are £35 for 3 runs, average of the 3 being your results, 2 graphs, one with wheel hp and AFR's, one with fly hp and torque,

all important details below:

Sat the 6th (this weekend coming) starts at 9:30am, address is Unit 2, Blagdon Depot, Frankland Lane, Durham DH1 5TA.