ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scotlandish Xmas Night Out, Sat 19th Dec!!!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
justin was there also according to this snap

rabcnesbitt.jpg

182,mx-5 mk1,mev sonic 7
remember that chinese girls number i got in the amber Regents turns out shes a hooker!!! i asked where she stayed she said Sighthill in a multi storey. iask her if she would like to come to mines and se replies how much will i pay her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iam like sorry iam not looking for that kinda girl just my luck!
just when i thought i was in there!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
remember that chinese girls number i got in the amber Regents turns out shes a hooker!!! i asked where she stayed she said Sighthill in a multi storey. iask her if she would like to come to mines and se replies how much will i pay her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!

Are you at the wind up mate?

Was nice meeting you matey :rasp:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
FLOL :lolup:

182,mx-5 mk1,mev sonic 7
its cool i just wasnt looking for a ho this time round lol
says shes only been working there 2 days the trade must of dried up or somit.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
few comedy ones at chateau gaz. how did a few people end up scalped and gally got off scot free?

:lolup:

Few top ones from drop and karibu.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I kept waking up, I have my eyes open in the penis scene but do not actually remember it happening!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
its a bad day when you have a picture on your wall thats bigger than yer telly lol!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
lol Charles.

Just you settle yourself down to a hurricane ;)

What a laugh though, wee Doc and Wilson copped it the worse. I might have a small telly but i have got 2 full eyebrows and a head of hair lol :D

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols were only jesting Daniel!

You have a cracking house mate and a lengthy set of sex toys.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Pmsl! I thought he was going to start throwing folk about for sure.