ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish, Campsies run out...a wee finisher to the year

AK

M240i
I'm a maybe, depending on what car I'm rollin' in by then!

Getting a new yin? What you got in mind?

I'll prob no be coming, cars going in to Reno on Friday night more than likely so dunno when i'll get it back!

White Sti Hatch
I might have a new car by then if this boy ever turns his phone on if not im still wantin a taxi lol !

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Alan, ma still meetin up wae you and some other lads in EK? Post code =)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Aye but when you get to the lights at the bottom you turn right thru Milngave ya sack!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
How many miles is the run ?

I will probaly be up for this, just got my coilovers fitted aswell

ST
I won't be along on sunday anymore...i've just found a massive nail in my drivers side rear..yeah that'll be the 4th tyre i'll have had to replace since buying the car..

Seriously pissed off.

The Beast MK4
Still, as per usual, playing footy on Sunday.

Hopefully i'll catch up with you folks for a crimbo piss up.

Alan, thats unreal mate!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I wont be attending, hate not having a decent motor and hate being a passenger! My next cs meat will be Xmas night out! :(

ST
Her and her pisch again, this run flat, stress wi the business...just cant be arsed with anything anymore.

Looking at jobs abroad at the moment for the start of next year, mini maybe up for sale soon too.