ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish Car Show - Ingilston - 20/7/14

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Can you please register interest here and we'll decide about a club stand or not. Also state indoor, outdoor or either as stand preferences. Indoor is limited space and cars need to be of a high standard (which may prove a problem for many of us!!)

This is very much a gauging interest post and if there is enough then we'll get something sorted out between us all I'm sure.

If you've already stated you are going on www.facebook.com/cliosportscotland then please say so here to avoid duplication.

Thanks
John

Yes.

Maybe

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Djw John is this a weekend event or a one day event.

Would possibly drop the Trophy off if you wanted it ?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Thanks
John

Yes.
1. BREMBO

Maybe

Going for a yes will hopefully have the V6 out on the road. Would prefer to be indoors but happy either way

However not sure what I will be doing on that date etc

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
Aye I'm up for this, outside is all good for me not sure the Monaco is quite indoor standard ;)

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
Lol, gives me plenty time to get my undercar neons fitted " fast n furious 2002 styley " :rasp:

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I would rather the Trophy was in the Inside.

If wanted i could bring the ERST but then i guess its not much good on a renault stand