ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish Photoshoot – Certain Clio Models Required

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
just seen this! You could have a ph1 in the rarest colour, I'd even fit F1s if i have to. Mickey mouse seats and cup spoiler staying though! How about that eh ;)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
When is this taking place as i would like to pop along, I know you have already got a few Trophys down so i would come along in the RST

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Sorry people, have been busy this week. Anyways had a PM of someone from Scotland with a Williams :)

Finding out where people are from then will be decide on a time and a location. Would like to make it easy for everyone.

Updated list:

Williams – Mash Williams
Mk1 172 – Stu, Frazjam, Djw Boys, Yeecup,
Mk1 V6 - BREMBO
Mk2 172 - W33 BRL, Dunx90,
Mk2 172 Cup – Cupman29,
Mk2 182 FF or Cup – Koi, dgilmore, Deer_dodger, Jezzamac, Lou
Mk2 182 Trophy – StevoC, Steve f,
Mk2 V6 - Vee
197 – Ali, Weemark,
200 - Stu, Martin_172,

Marc - more models the better so bring the Trophy if you come along!

Good cars down though!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
The trophy is unwell and i don't have any moneys to fix it at the moment.
Its drivable so might bring both cars long depending on when and where this is

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Got your PM ben and i must that i would go for ingilston as there is a huge car park thats gravel, There is large grass area, it is very easy to get to with having the M90, M8 right next to it and the plus point in that there is a decent jet wash at the airport that people can use (£3 a time)

If its going to be trail or even st andrews i might not bother as the clio aint good at all as i need a alternator and i don't fancy driving the turbo that far as i don't want to put miles on it.

Lou

ClioSport Club Member
  182 & 595
Another vote for Ingilston from me. I'm free most weekend except I'm on holiday from 11th-21st August.

Ingilston isn't very scenic, that would be my only gripe with it!

Crail is a bad idea, i think we would struggle to get everything together as it will be rather busy.

St Andrews is the best idea i would think, plenty room down the beach.

My input would be what about EuroCentral? Never been myself but pictures i have seen from there look good, unsure of space for a large group thought mabye someone who knows could shed some light? Good central location aswell.

Could also use the industrial estate where i work, old coal board buidlings/workshops. Ideal for Industrial type setting. Based in Cowdenbeath 20 mins from the FRB

Last edited:

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Ingilston is sounding fairly good at the moment tbh, can look decent if its a nice day and there are some areas nearby that we can maybe use.

If people are up for that we can always drive somewhere else to get some pictures/food :)

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Where the Scottish Ned Show is lol. Somewhere scenic would be awesome for this but Ingliston has the space.

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
Trying to get somewhere scenic plus with plenty space to get the cars set out nicely is going to be tricky i think. Anywhere i think of has either space or scenery :(

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Okay getting PM's from people and on this thread people seem to busy going forward next week.

How would this Saturday coming be? (7th) and if we say Ingliston for the time being, this being down to the majority of people being from around here or closer and the room available. This is fairly short notice but dates with everyone (including myself) we might be struggling to get something sorted until late August.

For people who are not sure where Ingliston is please google - EH28 8NB

weemark

ClioSport Club Member
  197 CUP
I would be free, what time you thinking? All day is fine for me, just so i know if i need to get up early or not :p

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Im Free, Will bring both clio and RS as its only down the road but bearing in mind the clio is a little unwell.

What i would suggest is due to ingliston being so bloody big with that many entrances and things at the top of Edinburgh airport there is a Bus park & Ride with a fairly big carpark. Hows about meeting in there first ? If people want to meet in there first and then pop down and wash your car at the jet wash I'm more than happy to take people down as the jet wash its self is actually in edinburgh airport.

Park & Ride =
INGLISTON PARK & RIDE (EH28 8LS)

ingliston.png
INGLISTON PARK & RIDE (EH28 8LS)
UPDATE: Ingliston PARK & RIDE terminal will be reopened from Tuesday 17 April.
Just off the A8/Airport junction and served daily by the services 12 & X12running at least every 15 minutes at peak times direct to Edinburgh City Centre, and 35 serving Edinburgh Park, Sighthill, Chesser and via Edinburgh's Old Town to Ocean Terminal.
• The staffed terminal building, where you can wait in comfort and pick up information leaflets is open daily 0730-1830.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
im free but the forcast for the weekend is rubbish with heavy rain. not ideal?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
im free but the forcast for the weekend is rubbish with heavy rain. not ideal?

I think we are going to be getting rain till mid sept so whats the difference, It has pi$$ed down for days now

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
I'm out if its this weekend, bit short notice i'm afraid. Already agreed to worling o/t :(

Clio Cup Racer
Im taking Cupman29's clio down South on Saturday so cant make it and guess he cant either. :)

You do realise its supposed to be heavy rain on Sat?

Could do Sunday.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
why dont we do something before/after knockhill next sunday if a lot of us are going up?