ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish Ring Trip 2010

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I want to go, yes, BUT i also want to go away with the lads to Maga. Best get saving lol

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
IF i go, i will be a passenger! I will pay half of all costs for fuel, ferry and laps!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I probably will go mate, its the drop outs that put me off! If i say im going then i WILL go, not commiting to anything untill i get my community service sorted out!

A thread should go up soon for a Scottish lot week in Magaluf!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Maga should be a quality week with the right people! Me n Craig had a blast and there was only 2 of us! Chic was the ultimate tour guide lol

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
If this is a Friday Saturday Sunday affair I'm totally game. I'll drive to glasgow the night before and meet anyone driving from there.

Willing to take a passenger

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'll most likely be a thurday to monday affair. With overnight travels so you minimise loss time. Also need to see ring dates as it's not always possible! I really want to go through the alps this time...

Porsche Boxster987S
I'll most likely be a thurday to monday affair. With overnight travels so you minimise loss time. Also need to see ring dates as it's not always possible! I really want to go through the alps this time...

:D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
We had a good chat about this over the weekend...I have major concerns about going enmass...I appreciate that it would be good to get everyone together. But all it takes is for someone to bin it and it's ruin'd the whole trip!

When the dates come out we'll know more, but tbh, i'm just hesistent to go in a big group. 5 cars is More than enough, hell i enjoyed it last yr with just the two of us!

I'd also prefer to go later in the yr...You're never going to please everyone.

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
If its late june i am probably game. Although for me probably a little easier to go from dover! Oh and i hadn't done any track days before i went this summer didn't make any difference.
So much fun! :)
Ed

Porsche Boxster987S
We had a good chat about this over the weekend...I have major concerns about going enmass...I appreciate that it would be good to get everyone together. But all it takes is for someone to bin it and it's ruin'd the whole trip!

When the dates come out we'll know more, but tbh, i'm just hesistent to go in a big group. 5 cars is More than enough, hell i enjoyed it last yr with just the two of us!

I'd also prefer to go later in the yr...You're never going to please everyone.

i agree with that aswell. Id be happy with no more than 5 cars tbh.