ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish Rolling Road - At Falkland

Fabia vrs tdi
yeah its unlikely i will make it there that early, I live 2 mins from george sq so just gonna leave around 8 and get there for around 9

Mondeo diesel barge
Don't think I'll make it through for this, gonna try and get the cat welded, hopefully then my car will be running without any problems. Looks like I'll be waiting for another RR happening. Hope you guys have a good time.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
got alot less out of my map than i should have ive e-mailed joe and he's gonna check it, probably re apply it, i ran 128bhp and 209ft/lbs standard it was 114 and 201. there is a thread with my pics and some other results in the mechanical section of the forums.
iirc deans done 174, the clios ran what they should. dolans mate, who turns out used to live 2 streets away from me had a lovley mk1 focus rs, with variable maps. turns out the most agressive map was the best one for the car, less boost but more power strangely.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
I-dunno-lol.jpg

Evo 8 RIP, Evo 2 tracktoy
it is indeed my evo nice to see good comments about it thanks

was good to meet everyone aswell maybe i will bring the clio to one of these next time

V6 Exige, GTR R35
i came along but was too late,

kevin was just shutting up shop.

you gonna get yours looked at dean - kevin said you was pretty gutted about it?

White Sti Hatch
i came along but was too late,

kevin was just shutting up shop.

you gonna get yours looked at dean - kevin said you was pretty gutted about it?

Yeah will be mate trying to find some one who'll do a live mate but also looking into getting a Hondata ECU fitted :)