ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scratch repair turning rusty..

hi.I had some insurance repairs on my 182 around 7 months ago..One being a small scratch/chip near the rear arch..

now after cleaning it.I can notice a small bubble or somthing coming through where the repair was made..I've lost the photos of the damage and didn't get anything about the repairs..

would the insurance have a list of repairs after this time.?and ring them? or should I go down to the place it was repaired and show them the damage...?

This was done by the insurance recommend fixers..

yes I'm sure there is a few years warranty on it...il have to ring the insurance up and check with them...

They did a good job on the bumper.and matched the colour ok.

The thing is..when I went to check where the car is parked..It was outside in the rain with no rear lights and bumper off...I knew that it wasn't right.even if it had already been done or not...

Any pictures?
There was 2 very marks where the bumper corners came up and left 2 marks both side of the wheel arch..The other side you can't tell where it was...This side looks to be rusting??The scratch wasn't even down to the metal.so seems alot for 7 months..

Attachments

• 20170324_135847.jpg
    20170324_135847.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 72
If you zoom in you can just see its breaking the paint..was gutted when I spotted it while a polishing it..

Attachments

• 20170324_135906.jpg
    20170324_135906.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 68
I'm gutted I've lost the picture before it went in...and I'm 100% sure it was there.

il give the insurance a ring when I get time.just hoping there is no dispute about it...