ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SE camping convoy...

SG9 Forester STi
For those who have decided to join the CS happy campers at henwood the night before Trax I thought we'd follow the same format as the FCS convoy.

Meeting point over the water at dartford services at 1.30pm...

Then the dartford lot can join the rest of us at lakeside mcdonalds at 1.45pm...

1. Vickyx
2. Ben_r1
3. Togusa

If anyone thinks of any better convoy start locations then post them up and we'll go from there. :D

SG9 Forester STi
Meeting point over the water at dartford services at 1.30pm...

1. Smitchell

Then the dartford lot can join the rest of us at lakeside mcdonalds at 1.45pm...

1. Vickyx
2. Ben_r1
3. Togusa

Insignia SRi
Stop being a girl and get on it, itl be a right giggle!!

We promise to slow down to let your shed keep up! lol

SG9 Forester STi
Pfft Rob... Get mike and tunst to come aswell then you can have another cool box challenge lol!

BG182®
Yeah Rob, your like Megzy number 2 now lol :)

As I've just said to smitchell1, Ive got to book this day off or I'll have to meet evryone up there otherwise. If I can get it off I'll be down on the ''Meet at Dartford list''

CLIO Iceberg 172
just thought i would raise this again as its getting closer to the date and still only the three of us on the list,
who else is going to be convoying up to the camping from the southeast?