ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seat Sliders/Rails

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Snapped one of the threads for my seat nuts as some may have seen in my project thread, so I'm in search of new sliders/rails.

Just wondering if all Clio rails are the same or not? I've seen lots on eBay but I didn't know if they were different to the sports.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Snapped one of the threads for my seat nuts as some may have seen in my project thread, so I'm in search of new sliders/rails.

Just wondering if all Clio rails are the same or not? I've seen lots on eBay but I didn't know if they were different to the sports.
Just posted on your wanted thread... I'm pretty sure i've read before that the 3DR Non sport sliders are the same. But someone has said before (not sure if you?) that the non sport seats seemed lower down but I dont think they do. You can fit sport seats in a non sport, as they're basically the same shell so makes sense the sliders are identical.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Just posted on your wanted thread... I'm pretty sure i've read before that the 3DR Non sport sliders are the same. But someone has said before (not sure if you?) that the non sport seats seemed lower down but I dont think they do. You can fit sport seats in a non sport, as they're basically the same shell so makes sense the sliders are identical.
Yeah I was thinking the same.

I did say my 1.2 seat felt lower which it definitely felt it, could very well be firmer seat padding in the 182 though!

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I'm home this week so i'll measure the seats. It's a 5dr i'm afraid though, so not really useful looking at the sliders for you.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
I'm home this week so i'll measure the seats. It's a 5dr i'm afraid though, so not really useful looking at the sliders for you.
You could try checking the sliders because if it did happen to be that the 5 door ones were the same it would surely mean for certain that the 3 door would be. Cheers for that mate!

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
You could try checking the sliders because if it did happen to be that the 5 door ones were the same it would surely mean for certain that the 3 door would be. Cheers for that mate!
5DR ones slide different though I believe as obviously they dont need to move as much. I'll check anyway when the rain stops.

Clio 172 Merc ML55
All 3 door ones are the same, hence why sport interior fits straight into non sport models (for a mk2 anyway, no idea about the others)

Will the nut not just bolt back onto the broken bolt as they're much longer than they need to be? I done the same and mine just went back on the broken bolt.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Will the nut not just bolt back onto the broken bolt as they're much longer than they need to be? I done the same and mine just went back on the broken bolt.
Haven't actually tried that, couldn't try at the time because the thread is stuck inside the nut but if I manage to get it out I'll give it a go! Cheers mate.