ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Secta & Seaview Performance season finale

1.2 16v
Recently been made an admin of a club some of you will know of, Secta NE.

So thought I would post on here about our Season Finale in partnership with the lads at Seaview Performance.

Sunday 29th, 6pm till late at the American diner in Peterlee. Over 400 confirmed via Facebook so far.

More info available via the Facebook event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/421776587933270/

BG V6, LY 182
How are that many cars going to fit in that car park? We had a meet there with 20 cars and it was practically full?

unless the field is being used?

Recently been made an admin of a club some of you will know of, Secta NE.

So thought I would post on here about our Season Finale in partnership with the lads at Seaview Performance.

Sunday 29th, 6pm till late at the American diner in Peterlee. Over 400 confirmed via Facebook so far.

More info available via the Facebook event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/421776587933270/

How long will it take to get down there like mate? Also, if you're not going early... Convoy?

1.2 16v
How are that many cars going to fit in that car park? We had a meet there with 20 cars and it was practically full?

unless the field is being used?

You thinking of the OK diner from the other week on the a19 I'm guessing? Different diner, This meet is in Peterlee in a business park mate, postcode in on the event if you fancy a look out :)

1.2 16v
How long will it take to get down there like mate? Also, if you're not going early... Convoy?

Not 100% yet but I think there possibly is a convoy, won't give out details as I'm not 100% there is though. It's in Sunderland mate so from round ours, half hour-40 mins max.

Double Edit: CONVOY leaving teams valley at 5.30pm on Sunday, we will probably be there from half 4, make sure you're there and ready to leave at half 5.

Last edited:
Not 100% yet but I think there possibly is a convoy, won't give out details as I'm not 100% there is though. It's in Sunderland mate so from round ours, half hour-40 mins max.

Double Edit: CONVOY leaving teams valley at 5.30pm on Sunday, we will probably be there from half 4, make sure you're there and ready to leave at half 5.

Good lad. See you at the valley then

BG V6, LY 182
You thinking of the OK diner from the other week on the a19 I'm guessing? Different diner, This meet is in Peterlee in a business park mate, postcode in on the event if you fancy a look out :)

Ahh my my bad for not looking at the postcode. But yes I was thiking of that one.
I do fancy it. I'll see what a few others are doing and maybe have a look down. Peterlees only a 10 min drive max from me too.

seems I may have caught a bug for going to meets since I bought this vee lol

1.2 16v
Ahh my my bad for not looking at the postcode. But yes I was thiking of that one.
I do fancy it. I'll see what a few others are doing and maybe have a look down. Peterlees only a 10 min drive max from me too.

seems I may have caught a bug for going to meets since I bought this vee lol

I'm guessing that was your black ph2? Lovely thing! I know a few people who'll get excited seeing it,! Everyone's more than welcome, the more the merrier! :)

Will be a good view there, as said above its a big business park as its not at Gintys place this time (seaview) il be there as its only 2 mins from mine and be quite a few of the local lads with diffrent cars going

Titanium 182
I'll pop down, its accross the road from where I used to work so easy to find and the diner serves decent food :)

Few of us coming down

BG V6, LY 182
I'm guessing that was your black ph2? Lovely thing! I know a few people who'll get excited seeing it,! Everyone's more than welcome, the more the merrier! :)

certainly was. I was actually amazed at how many people went over to see it tbh.

Me me and Jon (white Megane 225) will be coming down. Only live in seaham so it's just down the road from us.

1.2 16v
Nice one lads! Like I said I'll not be in the clio, I'll be in a mk2 TT or some sort of Beemer.... I'm definitely coming for a closer look of the vee, so if you see an overweight ginger lad walking towards you, don't be alarmed.

BG V6, LY 182
Haha I look forward to it. I'll try and spot you if I see you close to it.
wonder if it'll get as much attention down there as it did the other week.

1.2 16v
Haha I look forward to it. I'll try and spot you if I see you close to it.
wonder if it'll get as much attention down there as it did the other week.

The lad I'm going with wants to have a look cos he has a soft spot, so look for a ginger quiff, and a 6'5 lad with a quiff too haha.

BG V6, LY 182
The lad I'm going with wants to have a look cos he has a soft spot, so look for a ginger quiff, and a 6'5 lad with a quiff too haha.

Think everyone has a soft spot for them lol
i suppose he'll be a little easier to spot mind

1.2 16v
Nice one guys :) just seen that the bass mechanix lot are coming. Keep your ears open for Monty's Bentley.

1.2 16v
I walked straight past the Bentley at summer madness without even noticing it, was too busy looking at the little hummer thing with subs in it lol.

The Bentley is Monty's, the tank was Monty's, and the hummer was Monty's sons haha, they do awesome work.

1.2 16v
The tank doesn't belong to them. They just converted the interior of it. That hummer was featured in fast car magazine about 5 years a go haha!

I was sure the tank belonged to BMX like. Oh well. Yeah I've seen the pictures with his son stood beside it haha.

1.2 16v
For those of you coming in the convoy, we will be leaving from teams valley at 5.30 prompt, leading in a silver bmw 1 series convertible.

BG V6, LY 182
Looks like we've been blessed with the weather again.
Finishing work soon, so gunna have a cleaning hour or two, still have some fly guts off the lakes on the bumper :)