ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Secta & Seaview Performance season finale

Clio 182
V6 looked very nice mate, wasn't sure if it was you standing next to it when me and my mate had a look so never said anything. Looked stunning but was dwarfed somewhat by that st500 next to you.

Titanium 182
V6 looked very nice mate, wasn't sure if it was you standing next to it when me and my mate had a look so never said anything. Looked stunning but was dwarfed somewhat by that st500 next to you.

hahhaa you mean the standard RS500 thats not even a RS500, its a RS with a 500 sticker on it.... That it completely standard it is :)

V6 was a lovely bit of kit, very clean! Unlike the Megane (cough cough get it washed!) :)

Titanium 182
I said the same thing leeroy! Come on John, you're slacking.

Ha I forgot John's name today hahahahah, couldn't remember what he was called hence no mention of his name in my last post hahahahahahahah

Totally lost it today I have

BG V6, LY 182
When the RS pulled away i was so disapointed with the noise. There was nothing. It might aswell have been a 1.2. I was expecting a little grumble at least.

And John won't see these, in his words he's a 'tight kunt' and doesnt wanna pay up for membership lol