ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Sep 12, 2015] Forge Action Day (Castle Combe)

Clio 182
For people who have booked track time or are booking track time, what times have you gone for?

Im hoping to have two sessions was thinking of doing a morning one hoping it will be quieter them maybe one in afternoon.

What times are you thinking?

Can you book track time on the day?

Clio 172 turbo
Im hoping to have two sessions was thinking of doing a morning one hoping it will be quieter them maybe one in afternoon.

What times are you thinking?

Can you book track time on the day?
I'm going for a 9:30am and a 10am session.

I would advise booking in advance as it cost more on the day

Clio 182
Cool i will book a 9.30 session.

If you dont use the track time can you sell it on or get a part refund?

Im just wary of booking it and car going wrong after first session.

Sorry for all the questions

Clio 172 turbo
Cool i will book a 9.30 session.

If you dont use the track time can you sell it on or get a part refund?

Im just wary of booking it and car going wrong after first session.

Sorry for all the questions
Yes you can sell it on if you done use it as long as you don't fill the form in that comes with it. If you order 2 at the same time I'm not sure if two forms come or not tho

Clio 182
Tickets and track time came today

So is the stand close to the main square, im guessing not?

Also do we get wrist bands on the day?

Clio 182, BMW M3 E46
I will be taking my 182 along to the show as local to Castle Combe, but usually park it in the visitors car park. Happy to park up with you guys to make more of a display.

Renault Clio 182
I'm definately gonna be there ! Can someone tell me how I can be on the stand I'm a new member and not familiar with how it all works yet :) Do I need to be added to the list to attend the stand ? And if I do how do I get a ticket ?

Last edited: