ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shire Horse Meet Tuesday 25th March

RS 189.9
It's all been a bit quiet for my liking so I'm organising a meet as I haven't seen you all since 2013.

so Shire Horse Tuesday 25th March from 7pm (if people prefer a different day just say early on and we can wiggle it about!)

Bath Rd,
Maidenhead,
Berkshire
SL6 3QA

1.EllenA

Last edited:

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Yea count me in, will probably be in the gay daily though or the mrs's mini!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
So Pete got a proper apology. But not me?
:(
just gets worse. I'm even lower than Pete now.
May as well just OD tbh.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
I'm working till 8 so I won't be able to come up this time.

Sorry been far too busy recently with house n all. I'll get along to another meet soon!

RS 189.9
Now now girls. All I wanted to do was meet down the boozer with a few cars and you are getting all emotional on me.

GTD, Lupo
Now now girls. All I wanted to do was meet down the boozer with a few cars and you are getting all emotional on me.

Bloody women!

Hopefully i might have a new car for this! So maybe no need for the lift now! but we will see!!!!

GTD, Lupo
I saw you enquire about this, great stuff. We'll soon have all the best clio colours in the SC 'collection'. Would make a great photoshoot!

Hopefully it will be mine!

Is it wrong to start buying parts for a car i don't already own?

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
I've got a set of 15in OZ F1s and also a set of 16in Cup offset (ET38) Turinis, both in need of a refurb. The Trophy Turinis are not for sale.

I was thinking of taking both sets plus my BMW winter wheels for refurb in the next couple of months then ping them up for sale.

You're welcome to check them out if you like, just pop round mate.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I've got a set of 15in OZ F1s and also a set of 16in Cup offset (ET38) Turinis, both in need of a refurb. The Trophy Turinis are not for sale.

I was thinking of taking both sets plus my BMW winter wheels for refurb in the next couple of months then ping them up for sale.

You're welcome to check them out if you like, just pop round mate.

What colour are the OZ's bud?

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Well I might be along to this I would ideally bring the 106, however I think I broke it again yesterday!!

Lots of clattering from something at the front either drive shaft or gearbox ... again!!

oh it loves to cut out and stave itself of fuel at high speed :(