ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me your 172 cups!

172 cup turbo
imagejpeg

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
A clip of my mates cup.

[video]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/kona_guy/7B613416-6F0A-4813-ADFF-A51240B62E32-2658-000002AD4CED9186_zps8c81f2b4.mp4[/video]

Last edited:
  172 Cup
Brilliant mate. Looks stunning

Thanks mate! Im coming to a cross roads with the car at the moment, I've owned it for nearly 3 years now and I don't know whether to keep it or sell up and move on :s

Cheers Harry mate. Im a keen detailer lol. I do miss the VTS I must say!

Thanks JPD ;) that was my aim with the OEM+ theme.

172 Cup
Yeah i would hope so dude, she's still low relatively low mileage (56k) so i just need to make my mind up, I'm actually thinking about an EP3 next, how do you find yours after the clio?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
One word. Don't. Sorry should elaborate. Allways wanted one, like changing my cars so thought why not. Owned it six months and it was faultless, typical honda. Went well, I would say a tad quicker than the Clio, marginal though. Looking back the Clio handled better, civic was more stable at higher speed, prob due to it being bigger. Fuel consumption less than the Clio, more noticeable on track, also no quicker on track either. It depends what type of car you're after?

oh and I sold it last week, get my third clio on Sunday :)

Last edited:
  172 Cup
Thanks for the feedback mate. My brother has had 2 EP3's, one standard'ish and one modified to over 235bhp but its interesting to get the opinion of somebody else too! I have only ever had french cars and it was the thought of trying something alittle different and experiencing the engine and gearbox in the EP3 just seems appealing. If my budget allowed it I would be going for either an r26 or even a decent 197 f1 but I cant afford either at the minute!

I look forward to seeing some pics of the clio dude!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Don't want to spoil the cup thread. New car pics will be up Sunday. Good luck with what you end up doing mate :)