ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me your turbines!!! (MK2)

Fiesta ST-3
tom2.jpg

DSCF0224.jpg

DSCF0222.jpg

Excuse the corsa :rasp:

Mk2 1.2 Campus
What size tyres have you got on there? Can't decide what it is but they don't look quite right? Are they quite narrow?

b/g 182, meg tourer
tom84 on here had a white set on his rb a while back. looked awesome. will try to find some pics

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  09 astra 1.6 T
I'm beginning to like these wheels the more i see em, what price am i looking at roughly for some 15s?

Petrol Blue 182.
i picked up a set of 4 with no tyres for £80 off a vw forum in a semi bad condition, just bought another set of 5 in fairly decent nick for £120 with no tyres, so not alot! try VW forums, they bum them

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  09 astra 1.6 T
Cheers ! :star:
what do people think to orange or some bright coloured turbines on my white van? shouldnt really hijack the thread but i think itd look good :p

Petrol Blue 182.
as long as it lowerd mate! i had illumias green wheels on mine, gota b slamed to pull off imo, orange sounds good tho!

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  09 astra 1.6 T
as long as it lowerd mate! i had illumias green wheels on mine, gota b slamed to pull off imo, orange sounds good tho!

well i dunno about slamming it cause the speedbumps round here are huuuge! but i could go lower, and when my decorating tools and stuff are in the back that will help :cool: