ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your track cars!

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
its a no go for me as both my track cars wernt clios had an astra and megane to throw around oulton a few times

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
IMAG0443.jpg

PR_120929_CMSVBA_0979.jpg

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
(this can be removed if not suitable)
this was my track car but slight problem with it being blackflagged at oulton park due to noise and then the HG going was fun while it lasted but 3l v6 and fwd ment lots of understeer but ran a 13.3 at santa pod pvs 08

astrav62.jpg

astrav67.jpg

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
More of a daily that gets used on track but here is a couple of snaps from spa and the ring of my Mrs clio:

les-ring-downhill-4.jpg

les-ring-downhill-3.jpg

XSP_0062.jpg

XOX_0487.jpg

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Can you tell when the cars on three wheels?

IME not really, as all the weight is off that corner anyway whether its on 3 wheels or not, so you dont feel the point it happens, my old mk1 was terrible for it before I sorted the suspension, weirdly despite this it did still handle ok!

370.jpg

RB Clio 182
IME not really, as all the weight is off that corner anyway whether its on 3 wheels or not, so you dont feel the point it happens, my old mk1 was terrible for it before I sorted the suspension, weirdly despite this it did still handle ok!

370.jpg

Thanks for the info.

It does look good tho :) I was just asking as im not sure if ive felt it, although im sure its almost been on two wheels at some point lol.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Love the red and silver phase 1. Chip you know the pics were they taken by the track? Guessing they were?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
You need to get your finger out mr and get this running! :)

Funny you say that... still not running lol

This weekend though she's having four actually new doors and I'm starting the rebuild of the bottom end. I'm actually mega excited (no seriously, I have such an errection just thinking about working on this car lolz)

Inferno 225 cup
Funny you say that... still not running lol

This weekend though she's having four actually new doors and I'm starting the rebuild of the bottom end. I'm actually mega excited (no seriously, I have such an errection just thinking about working on this car lolz)

Might have a drive up and see you then, nothing like a drive up> chat > and give Bowen another toy car :)

On another note, a lad who knows you, is supposedly buying my car Monday.