ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Simply french day 2013

172 cup
It's based at a motor museum which is worth the ten pounds itself. After that it's just several groups if French cars which they vote best car etc and there were a few trade stands (mainly cleaning stuff)

GTD, Lupo
I went last year and it was pretty good. Didn't know anyone as the usual lot didn't go but met some new people. I'm up for it.

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
I'm going to this as am at my sisters that weekend which is in lyminiton 10mins away from Beaulieu motor museum.... Would nice to meet up with some other CS owners as there isn't any parking groups.... :)

172 cup
Right guys I will be coming down the M3 to this so though it might be an idea to arrange a meeting point. So was thinking if anyone wanted to meet at the layby on the A284,just off junction 5, at 9:00.
AEDE942A-AB15-484A-B928-34C502F9A187-266-0000005A08C3844A_zps164d957c.jpg

Anyone want to do this?

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
http://www.beaulieugarage.co.uk/contact.html
Beaulieu Garage Ltd,
Beaulieu,
Hampshire,
SO42 7YE.
UK.

I wondered if anybody wanted to meet here ^^ it's Beauleu's classic car garage, which is 2 mins away from Beauleu Simply French Muesum. As the Muesum show starts at 9:30 was thinking about meeting here 9:10 to leave just after...??? What do people think...?? :)

172 cup
Tank was thinking about 8:45 ish, or is that too early?

tomcat, that sounds good although as I remember there is nowhere to park at garage. I am up for meeting but probably be there till near 9:30

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
Tank was thinking about 8:45 ish, or is that too early?

tomcat, that sounds good although as I remember there is nowhere to park at garage. I am up for meeting but probably be there till near 9:30

Yeah man that's ok for me... can meet you there at about 9:30 :)

Clio 197 f1
im hoping to be at this one, consider im from portsmouth and i have never been to beaulie lol might have to meet some of you at rownhams services on the motorway of thats alright? will be my first meet.

Clio 1.4 Dynamique S
I'd be up for but actually in Swanage that day takin my brother to the steam railway.. Reckon they'll rearrange it for another day? LOL

Clio 197 f1
Since this is next Sunday (12th may). Just to get rough numbers of who's going and what roads people are taking so we can sort a convoy/meeting point if everyone wants to?, ive never been to a CS meet or beaulieu looks like its going to be a good one.

1. Jo3 - Portsmouth

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
Well im coming but am staying at my sisters about 15mins away from Beaulieu museum so was gunna meet you lot at the classic car garage on the way in which is a minute drive from it :)

1. Jo3 - Portsmouth
2. TomC