ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Simply french day 2013

Clio 197 f1
will you lot be coming down the m3? should be do another stop at rownhams? or should i just drive straight to beulieu and meet in the car park bit, im not 100% where the car park bit is as ive never been there before, also if anyone wants my number then just ask.

also im coming from havant so if anyone is going past in that direction then we could convoy up.

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
Think the best idea for you is to wait in the first bit of the actual beaulieu carpark, as you don't pay till further round when you go in. We should be there about 9:30 ish

Yeah ok mate.... I will sit just in the entrance at about 9:30.... look out for me in my ly 182.....

will you lot be coming down the m3? should be do another stop at rownhams? or should i just drive straight to beulieu and meet in the car park bit, im not 100% where the car park bit is as ive never been there before, also if anyone wants my number then just ask.

also im coming from havant so if anyone is going past in that direction then we could convoy up.

Im meeting them in the entrance to the beaulieu museum so can just meet you there aswell if you want mate..??

Clio 197 f1
Yeah ok mate.... I will sit just in the entrance at about 9:30.... look out for me in my ly 182.....

Im meeting them in the entrance to the beaulieu museum so can just meet you there aswell if you want mate..??

yeah can do be much easier lol, i will look out for you i will be in a black gold 182.

172cup
Won't be easy as there's not much room at the entrance and long driveway with a car park you can get lost in at the end plus there's going to be loads of clio 172/182 good luck with that lol

GTD, Lupo
Last year we were the only people that waited in the car park just off to the left at the entrance!

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
There's a pub close to Beaulieu called the Bold Forester where we can all meet before driving into Beaulieu.

I'm planning to be there at 9.30am and address is Bold Forester, Beaulieu Road, Hampshire SO40 4UQ.

I'll also be meeting Gorms at 8.45am in the layby on Odiham side of junction 5 on M3.

Audi A4
Might be easier to all meet in one place nearby then go in together? Saves ppl getting confused and lost

Audi A4
It's an hour and 15 from the BP in Bracknell plus if we're meeting guys at hook we might wanna meet at BP earlier than 8:30??

Audi A4
Yeh, I messaged Gorme to see what there plans were, but not heard anything yet. But yeh they'll need to be there for about half 8.

Definitely bringing the speed detailer... Weather today's been so on and off!

172 cup
Yeh, I messaged Gorme to see what there plans were, but not heard anything yet. But yeh they'll need to be there for about half 8. Definitely bringing the speed detailer... Weather today's been so on and off!

Ill be doing the same, cracked out all the cleaning stuff a few days ago and gave it a good wax. Now its filthy again!

Audi A4
Ill be doing the same, cracked out all the cleaning stuff a few days ago and gave it a good wax. Now its filthy again!

My missus is into detailing too, so told her while im at Japfest she can clean my car or im not taking her to Simply French...

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
My missus is into detailing too, so told her while im at Japfest she can clean my car or im not taking her to Simply French...
Same here.... we have just come in from doing mine... but will need more doing to it tomorrow :)

GTD, Lupo
Yeh, I messaged Gorme to see what there plans were, but not heard anything yet. But yeh they'll need to be there for about half 8.

Definitely bringing the speed detailer... Weather today's been so on and off!

Replied! If you need us to be there any earlier just ask!

My car has just had a full respray and has not been out of the garage since, so its nice and shiny! Don't know if I want it to get dirty!