ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Skegness Run 24th 25th April

ITB BG 182
I have not been on a Skeggy run in a while.

So who would be up for the drive out on either the 24th or 25th April?
Usual thing for the Nottingham people, all meet up some place conveinant for everyone early doors 9am'ish.
Meet people on the way also.

01 - John182rs

DMS

A thirsty 172
Pointless suggestion. You know full well she won't go to anything car related.
I was referring to the cost of fuel going up AGAIN yesterday BTW.

DMS

A thirsty 172
£1.15? That's got to be poverty spec fuel surely? It's about £1.20 - £1.23 for super unleaded round here ATM.

BG182FF
Any update for this? I'm well up for it on the 24th or 25th! Where you passing through? Lincoln? Sure I could meet on the way!

BG182FF
Good stuff then, Sunday is fine with me although there seems to be a lack of people here at the moment.
You have a route planned?

DMS

A thirsty 172
When me and John have been in the past, we normally take either:

1) A46 > A158 (goes straight past Lincoln)
or
2) A52 from Nottingham all the way to Skegness (goes through Grantham which isn't far from Lincoln).

BG182FF
I'm definitely going if the numbers are there, cheers DMS, you'll have to let me know where I can meet you guys along the way then depending on which way you're going

DMS

A thirsty 172
I'll only be going if the turnout's good. If there are only a few names down I won't bother.

ITB BG 182
There is several ways we can meet people for the day. I could meet people local to me, meet some people on the way and other from different directions could do the same, could all possibly meet at Skegg for a roughish time.

Well get ya names down for people who are definatly wanting to go.
01 - John182rs sunday.

Listerine & Poledo
you do realise that there's nothing good in SKegness when you actually get there yeah?

ITB BG 182
you do realise that there's nothing good in SKegness when you actually get there yeah?
Name a place in the UK thats good to go next to the seaside without having to drive above 100miles from nottingham.

Its got good windy roads, its easy to get to, places to go to on the way there or back, lots of people or members on here out in that area that complain about not being able to meet people from other areas.

And anyway, i will go on that sunday if no one else goes.

ITB BG 182
01. john182rs Sunday
02. 182harry Sunday (meet on way)
03. DMS (think you said ya coming fat man?)
04. Gray (poss on numbers)
05. Jablitt (poss on numbers)
06. Cheekymartin (poss on work)
07. TT 90 (poss on numbers)

SO thats seven people this far away from it.
I will the usual lot that used to go and see if that will raise the numbers abit, think the last time i did this 2 year ago it had more than 20 cars or so.

Kat

Clio 2006 Dynamique
01. john182rs Sunday
08. Kat

You can count me in (I'll meet you on the way) with 182harry
Dont mind which day!

01. john182rs Sunday
08. Kat
09. daveski (long as I don't get left behind)

ITB BG 182
Kat its definatly on no matter how many people go, because on that day i will be going anyway.
This has also been advertised on the renault sport forum too aswell as ive sent a message to a few people i know.

Also note to those people who think that they will get left behind, you wont.

TT 225+
Kat its definatly on no matter how many people go, because on that day i will be going anyway.
This has also been advertised on the renault sport forum too aswell as ive sent a message to a few people i know.

Also note to those people who think that they will get left behind, you wont.
Lol, my 1.2 iz rapid innit (insert vtec joke)

ITB BG 182
We have had 1.2's come along before. When it gets closer to the time we will be able to arrange meet up points on route, think it will have to be the big carpark near the life boat house in skeggy.
But i will hand you my mobile number for the day so if we loose you on route you can call us. On way home its a free for all job, i how ever will still not be tanking it.

BG182FF
what time ya all thinking about meeting in the lifeboat car park? trying to arrange something with work lol