ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smoke haus swansea?

clio 172 phase 2
Has anyone been to the smoke haus swansea as yet? Its a restaurant based on the show man vs food !

Few of my mates have been recently and they have a hot wing challenge and they could just about do one .

Giant portions of anything you want pretty much

Was thinking maybe it would be cool if we could sort a meet one day and have a laugh doing some of these stupid challenges ? And the banter of course ?

Monaco 172
Id love that! Its not the winning its the taking part but when it comes to food its the taking part thats the best bit ha ha ha

LY Megane R26 230
What the place or just the wing challenge ?

The place in general.was gonna book my birthday meal but after reading reviews it sounds like the food and service there is very poor.

Theres a place in Canton (Cardiff) thats suppose to be nice and is set up like a Man Vs Food restaurant

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
A couple of friends stopped off there for a meal on their way back from the Gower. They weren't impressed at all with the service or the food. :(

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
My friends said it was good :/ maybe they wer lucky lol they did say it was quiet though
It was really quiet from what they said, but still had to wait about 10 minutes to be seated! They sat pretty much alone in an upstairs bit and then waited quite a long time for their food to arrive, which was poor. They also said it was really dark!

Clio Sport 172
Went there tonight, had the wing challenge. Never felt so much pain in my life. Had the wings at 8:45, stomach still hurting !