ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snetterton

Focus
Have any of you lot been down there in your clios?

Thinking of doing a day in May time, just seeing how you lot got on if you did/or know of any experiences. :)

Matt

Slow red one
Think we should get a few people going! Is it one of those lil 20 min sessions you'll be doing? I've been before in my old 1.2TCE was a good laugh and enjoyed it very much. Would love to take my 182 once funds are better!

Slow red one
You'll love it, I done the novice day thing and enjoyed it. i'd be up for a 20 min slot sometime. Bet your tank will be empty afterwards:)

Focus
Haha yeah how was the day when you did it it you enjoy it? You doing same day as what I'm doing?

Would be good if we could get a few Clio sport members going, although understand it's quite a big outlay money wise. :p How often are the evening slots?

Slow red one
Yeah loved it, would love to do it in my 182 with my yozza exhaust lol! you'll have to let me know how it goes. i'll probs do another one sometime in the year.