ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So whos the quickest?

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Liking the 5s in the last 1. I got chased round oulton by a red 1 many moons ago. Can't remember the guys name now but his car was called Doris....

His name is Russell Thorpe and he still competes in Doris. It has just had a new inlet made for it and is going on bike carbs

He's trying to get his class record back at Wigan after I took it off him in the Clio

Clio182
I'd be up for a shot at drag racing. Used to race junior dragster in the Fia when I were a lad

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i miss they days. I was at Crail a few months back and it was all boys in brand new golf R/S3's etc running 11s or better on road tyres, full interior because they threw a wedge of cash at it, turn up, engage launch control, car launches its self, changes gear its self, get time and brag about said time, it was all just willy waving would have been better saving the fuel and just waving their bank statements at each other!!

I always remember these 2 cars the most

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
those two were the reason I wanted a mk1 clio back in the day, that race was happening same year I came back from travelling and bought my first valver! :) @Martin_172

williams and trophy
i miss they days. I was at Crail a few months back and it was all boys in brand new golf R/S3's etc running 11s or better on road tyres, full interior because they threw a wedge of cash at it, turn up, engage launch control, car launches its self, changes gear its self, get time and brag about said time, it was all just willy waving would have been better saving the fuel and just waving their bank statements at each other!!

I always remember these 2 cars the most

Never really got the big deal with the Nana tbh. Wasnt all that quick for the spec. IMHO.
The white one was quick tho.

Did have a few vids of me beating the Nana too. But don't know where they've gone.
Did find some old slips beating Nick reads nosd beast at the time tho lol.