ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Software needed to map a 360 pad

I have installed the drivers for my wired 360 pad and need some software to map all the buttons. I actually have some software and its all working dandy but it expires in 25 days!

Are there any good freeware programmes that do this?

Obviously this is only for games that need the pad as I am such a legend with the keybaord and mouse :dapprove:

Cupra
Borrowed from another forum for GTA4 - it sis how to map keys for another controller. It might work? I'd save any original files before you overwrite them!

Guide

This extremely simple guide will teach you how to emulate an xbox360 controller.

1. Download the following archive.
2. Unpack the xinput9_1_0.dll and the xbox360cemu.ini from the archive into your game dir. Optionally, unpack XInputTest.exe to play with the button assignments.
3. Edit the .ini according to your personal controller, or however you may please. The .ini is initially set up to work 100% correctly with Logitech RumblePad 2.
4. Make sure there is no -directinput in your commandline.txt

Note: in order to understand how to edit key mappings, read the included readme.txt.