ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some up coming events

just watch 4 idiots flyin across the car park through parked cars as this happend 2 a lad i know a few months back.. his car ended up as a write off

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
(I'm not going to bother going to this, unless i get a lift in someone else's car (Hi John ;) ) I'd be parked in comet if it were me, watch all the tw*ts come in and rage it past, but at a safe distance and away from the morons

yeah im up for comet, is the more sensible option, and can see everything go in.

i think that is usually occupied by the JAP scene on a wednesday night who actually get out of there cars, talk and look around, unlike the showcase where everyone seems to think it is santa pod

Pussys lol

Get right in the middle, you doing nowt, if others are then thats up 2 them

Have you been when it's packed 200/250 cars, with the gypos flying between parked cars good look sorting insurance details with them,

a while ago a lad on a scooter tried to wheelie and ended up into the side of someone's car was hilarious to watch but wouldnt be nice if it was yours.

Can't imagine what it will be like with the amount that say they are attending on Facebook over 600 iirc

R26/200 Raider
Glenn is right. There are some Idiots, I fear for my car! We should all meet up a bit earlier and watch them all race into the main car park. Comet is probably the best place to watch from!

182 Cup & DCi 172
Might come to teesside park meet - never bothered normally as its alot of questionable cars doing silly things but if alot of members are going it can be my first official meet

Rob

2004 Clio 182 cup
Have you been when it's packed 200/250 cars, with the gypos flying between parked cars good look sorting insurance details with them,

a while ago a lad on a scooter tried to wheelie and ended up into the side of someone's car was hilarious to watch but wouldnt be nice if it was yours.

Can't imagine what it will be like with the amount that say they are attending on Facebook over 600 iirc

i no the lad who he crashed into he tried to get away and left my mate across fields lol....there is around a thousand accepted. i will be there at comet. there wasnt anyone arsing around last night

Titanium 182

Been going to things like this for 11 years pal I know exactly what they are like lol - You would not believe some of things I have seen at these events.

If it happens it happens, just mean some kids gonna get knock ouuuuttt hahha

Really need to less the negative spin buddy - its not all bad - I find it good crack, chance to laugh at all the neons and shite lol

172monaco*&*passat
carn,t its on getting a few more bits sorted.. there was a few clio,s on wed shame none of us intro,d ourselves as were all on here..

Clio 172 Phase 1
Hmm lol not sure to be honest, if there is plenty of us lot then should be ok I suppose, last time I went a year or so ago comet had dickheads there as well to be honest.

phase 1 172
i hope the rain doesn't mess this up, i've been looking forward to it since i first found out it was happening!

phase 1 172
i've had a look on nemm and they are meeting at majuba carpark in redcar and setting off for teesside park at 5.30 ish, it won't take long to get there and so would 6.30 at comet not be too late? most of the best cars will already be past.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
i've had a look on nemm and they are meeting at majuba carpark in redcar and setting off for teesside park at 5.30 ish, it won't take long to get there and so would 6.30 at comet not be too late? most of the best cars will already be past.

What do you mean be past?

I got the impression we where meeting there, and then either driving into teesside park or walking over?

Surely the 'best cars' are going to be there more than 15 minutes before going home???

Sam.

phase 1 172
i was under the impression we would be there to see them going past and then driving or walking over? i'm going to pick my mate up and have a drive over there in a bit, shall see you there!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Hey.

The Comet car park has been blocked by security.

We have moved over to the car park spaces in front of Burger King.

Thanks, Sam!

2004 Clio 182 cup
There was a few out there tonite. Met bonxy there and a another 172 owner but he ain't on the site

1.2 16v
Yeah seen a few parked over at the back by BK. Was only walking around at the time. So a white facelift I-music and a sunflower ph1 with a few fcs stickers on it too. By the time I got back to my car and actually decided to drive over everyone had gone, was only an rb 1*2 with anthracite wheels possibly turinis, and a black 1*2... Was like 4 blokes stood there, decided it wasn't worth sticking around for haha.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Decent meet to be honest.

Didnt realise there was going to be that many cars over there.

I took plenty of pictures like, just uploading them now.

Sam!

Steve that was me and chris. And the rb was my arctic it was just masked in dirt ;) should have came over..

It was a really good turnout and some lovely cars!

I had my camera but just couldn't be botherd to take pictures. Looking forward to see them same mate!