ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some up coming events

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Good pics mate, makes me feel old the ammount of people from cs I know, even met dave again after around 5 years after our megane coupe ownership ;)

Who owns the flamer N111 JST? Its my mates old one from carlisle, saw it in peterlee the other day, I was in the Black 182 :)

Really???

Did you check my FlickR ??

Sam!

yeah mate, see me in the background on a couple though haha, not to worry

Good pics mate, makes me feel old the ammount of people from cs I know, even met dave again after around 5 years after our megane coupe ownership ;)

Who owns the flamer N111 JST? Its my mates old one from carlisle, saw it in peterlee the other day, I was in the Black 182 :)

nice to see ya mate been a while, i'll pop along to some future meets meet some more faces.

2004 Clio 182 cup
we definitely need to organise a monthly mate with the local lads at a northeastly meet and get a few there

182 Cup & DCi 172
N111 JST is mine - black 182 in Peterlee near the roundabout after coming along from A19? Remember seeing yours.

Will upload the pics I took - not that many but am sure I got most of the Clios

Rob

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
we definitely need to organise a monthly mate with the local lads at a northeastly meet and get a few there

There will be a few more meets this year.

There Trax to sort out after CSS, might have a mini gathering in between them both though.

Were looking at doing another tan hill / hartside run which are always really good days out.

There's going to be a rolling road at the end of November.

As I said above. As long as people are on the Mailing list they will get the PM.

Also, if anyone has ideas of a meet, or your attending some other shows, PM me or post a thread and we can organize another little meet like sunday night.

Sam.