ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony Ericsson W800

Leon Cupra R 225
sony-ericsson-W800-front-small.gif

Howdy all

I've just got my yearly upgrade so my Sony Ericsson W800 is now being made redundant, and Im wanting to know how much I can expect to get for it if I sell it? Im a bit of a numpty with mobile's tbh :eek: It's in good condition, works fine, comes with the charger and pc link cable and original packaging.

Thanks for reading

Leon Cupra R 225
I have no need for it matey, my K800i upgrade has been spot on so far and camera is much better so someone else please tell me how much....??

MY10 R35 GTR
no harm in keeping a spare lol, take a look on the old ebay see what people are paying on that, probably your best bet

Leon Cupra R 225
You'll get more than £40 sending it back to envirophone and you wont get f**ked about by ebay wasters/scammers.

Envirophone hey, well I'll have to look into that. Can't be arsed with ebay tbh like you say, full of timewasters for such a small sale.