ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SOS Motorsport

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Been in there a couple of times now to get different things done. I'd trust Dave with most jobs on my car. Never had any mapping done by them but they've mapped their fair share of high performance cars. Sure they used to (or possibly still do) have one of the most powerful 205 gti's in Scotland, all built and mapped themselves.

I'm sure @StevieSAW has had a decent bit of work done by them over the years.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
They done my midbox delete on the Megane when i got it, Good guys and quality of work. No complaints here from me.

Might have my 172 in there around then getting a couple of things sorted out on it! Any exciting engine mods going on that's caused you to go for a live map?

I run a machined enlarged throttle body and ported inlet manifold. Along with a relocated induction and decat/straight through, it breathes really well, Maybe too well that it's always idling a little high so I'm thinking its needing the fuel now. I was going to buy cams and then get it mapped but time you add it all up £300 for cams then getting them fitted then a map, just didn't fancy it. Plus I get good fun out it the now and it's done 7 Knockhill days and not really gave up on me just yet.

Other engine/ go faster mods are aircon delete, fancy flywheel (great mod!) and the rest being suspension mods. And as of last weekend now sporting a whiteline ARB and a half cage :stig::car:

Not after the bhp but more trying to get that low down power that I think the clio lacks.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Ooh not bad! Might pop down there that day for a look to see what it makes :wink: I'm only about a mile up the road from SOS. I always liked the idea of cams in mine but I bought it needing the belts done and the thought of a 4 figure bill right after buying the car made me feel a bit sick lol!

Got a whiteline on mine too. Left me with a few dodgy moments the first time I drove the car in the wet lol but they're such a good mod when you get used to them.

E46 M3 & Ph1 172
Used them for over 8 years now. Second to none workmanship and quality every time. Just had them do a lot of track prep on the Corrado and it performed faultlessly.

They have mapped numerous cars of mine over the years and done many exhaust systems. Again all performing flawlessly after. My old turbo charged Civic had numerous problems with several well respected tuners at the time that couldn't map it right. Dave managed to get his hands on it and map it perfectly for me and make massive power and running perfectly smooth at 451bhp.

Also done lots of bodywork over the years on my old Civic, my fiancee's Del Sol & Type R, alloy wheels, and my Impreza is in having paintwork done just now also to make it perfect.

Can't recommend the guys highly enough. Perfectionists, value for money, and an excellent service.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Here, that's pretty bloody good that! Mine overfuels like a b**ch these days so it's defo on my to do list. If it saves a trip to Leeds then it's very tempting.

E46 M3 & Ph1 172
The remap all depends on how far you want to go.
You can have the ECU flashed and a map loaded on and tested before and after on the rollers for the price you've stated above
They are usually £60 an hour for mapping time on a total custom start from scratch map though.

@CallyTeee seen your car sitting in SOS when I was in earlier! Hoped to catch it on the RR but was just a diesel fiesta that was on it lol
s on th
@CallyTeee seen your car sitting in SOS when I was in earlier! Hoped to catch it on the RR but was just a diesel fiesta that was on it lol

It's on the now mate making some noise while its at it haha. It's running @177bhp standard so happy with that to start with.