ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Central / East: Surrey Rolling Road : £30! : Saturday 22nd January 10am

Clio 172 PH1, Mini
Don't apologise mate, yours is bloody amazing!!

Did you lose someone on the way back lol

Yeah the Jammy git drove off! I still be him home! :p

Jon, thanks for a great day. Shocked, surprised and well chuffed with my 208.8. Honest I've only put an ITG Panel Filter on it. Thinking it must have been chipped in it's previous life. There goes all my plans for tuning it.

Was great to chat to so many people and really enjoyed the banter.

Arctic FF 182
Thanks for organising this again Jon, good to see some familiar faces again, need to start getting to more meets again, good day overall : D

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Jon, thanks for a great day. Shocked, surprised and well chuffed with my 208.8. Honest I've only put an ITG Panel Filter on it. Thinking it must have been chipped in it's previous life. There goes all my plans for tuning it.

Was great to chat to so many people and really enjoyed the banter.

Great results for the South Central boys today.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Good to see everyone today. Happy with my result, despite using almost a whole tankful to cover 100 miles plus the RR runs, accompanied by the relentless smell of petrol.

208 bhp from a 197 with just a panel filter though, now that's insane, not possible.

;)