ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East Christmas Night Out - 5th Dec - London

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Hi all,

Thinking of organising a Christmas night out and you guys are the better lot to help plan it.
Mostly logistical reasons but also ill need flights

So anyone wish to throw some ideas and dates in here so we can get this ball rolling?

@DaveDreads @Daniel @Pacman. @Knuckles @Phase1sr @JP83 @optical @Record Grey @RyG @Scrooge @Rob @TheEvilGiraffe @The Russian. @Hans. @HMS Derv Destroyer @Cub. @fairm010 @Alistair14 @V6Dan @Steven103 @Goodj @rs 1an @TimR26 @Budgie @McGherkin @Owen92 @Matt W @Tim. @cswalmsley @JHead @banther @Cookie @Wick @Lordman™ @dmallett @MarcJP @cat171
@Sash @AlexW @Kyle 86 @Dr Jekyll

Date: 5th December
Time: 7.00 pm
- London
HOP EXCHANGE
24 SOUTHWARK STREET
LONDON
SE1 1TY
http://www.katzenjammers.co.uk/

Last edited:

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
  Suzuki Jimny
Thanks for the tag, will keep an eye on this thread. Might be cheaper for me to get a flight as well!

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Need to see what I am doing.
As you can imagine I have a lot going on at the moment and unsure what I will be doing that week.

I have my works Xmas function too so need to see a date that does not clash with that.
Perhaps we should go big and go London ?

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
@rctempire - Pick a date that works for you with cheap flights, and everyone will have to go with that date. If they can't come, so be it. You'll be here all day waiting for everyone to agree on a date.

Once we know the When, we can arrange the Where!

Clio with a body kit
I'll keep an eye on this thread too.

My birthdays a few days before and I might be staying in playing with all my presents.

I'm out for my birthday the weekend before so at the minute it's available but it's a busy time of year for everyone.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
If its Oxford
Premier inn is half the price the weekend after!
5th December
Premier Inn
Oxford £83
Oxford South £82

Travelodge
Oxford Peartree £41
Oxford Wheatley £65

12th December.
Premier Inn
Oxford and Oxford South is £49 per night.

Travelodge:
Oxford Peartree £66
Oxford Wheatley £49

Last edited:

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Im easy for both dates and will definitely come where ever it is. I can also pick you up/drop you off from the airport too.
Oxford was awesome last year but I am not fussed where we meet to be honest.