ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SOUTH EAST De-Denting Meet 16th August

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Don't think many of the people who were expected to turn up (i.e didn't inform Sash or anyone that they won't be able to make it after all) own up...

But i admit, i originally had my name down in the de-denting list... but i did inform Sash personally that i wasn't able to go, so hope no hard feelings.

But many thanks to Matt who did turn up to do the dents, and i will definately turn up to the next one (if there ever will be one!)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
^lol craig, those prawns were rather tasty :)

Yes Haz you and a few others were kind enough to let me know thank you very much.

Monaco RS Clio 172
I let you know.. def up for the next one

just paranoid about my belt going. am virtually putting myself without a car til wednesday over it lol

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
How did this go people? ABSOLUTELY GUTTED i didn't see the thread, would have been all over it, been looking for a meet to get my pesky dents out for so long, and this was the only remotely local one!
Will there be another one soon?...

LY V6 with Recaros
Sorry we didn't make it in the end, Colin was sick and not really up to going out, plus his nan and grandad had come down from up north which we totally forgot about.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Think its an entirely separate meet, its in the local meets section so bit confused.com as to why its in here too?

Turbos.
Apologies for not making it up there, but i couldn't make it until too late and i couldn't have come in my car (with the dents) anyway. Will see you in the week...