ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**South East Meet 2nd December**

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I can't see us hurrying off Steve but if you are telling me you are gonna be playing Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden in this kinda weather then you really do need your head checking!
Its supposed to be pants all weekend!

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
i will be comign ive decided raing or shine i got feck all else todo be good doin some catching up

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Good man. Steve will be there.....can't see him trying to hit a golf ball thru 30mph winds and driving rain!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon

Time: 1pm onwards

Those wishing to convoy from Clackett Lane Services (Eastbound M25) meet there at 12.15pm approx

1. sash_clio_girl
2. Deb182
3. Johners
4. Stryker
5. nelson182
6. Ollie1982
7. Karlos237
8. Duncx
9. DynamiqueDebz
10. Davehi182
11. Pumpkin
12. S22
13. Mikey16v

Last edited:
  Renaultsport 220T
Can't make this one, have fun. Oh,and watch out for the speed camera after the bridge on the A21.
;)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Well against all odds, MY car is spotless and Clares is the dirty one!

Its all pretty meaningless though....if the weather is pants then they will all look filthy!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Well done ollie, mine isnt going to be spotless, unless i can persuade someone to do it for me!
and shame on u for not doing clares too!

P

phill172

ooo i say.....if theres a convoy from guildford i might just have to come along, and i promise i will be there lol after my past two previous attempts!

Last edited by a moderator:
  m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
im goin to be coming in a life boat by the forcast of the weather mines all clean though and i borrowed a camera for tommorow aswell

Ultra Blue R26
Well mine's dirtyish, was gonna do it today, but it didn't happen, probably won't notice in the rain though.

Clio Trophy 463
ooo i say.....if theres a convoy from guildford i might just have to come along, and i promise i will be there lol after my past two previous attempts!

Hi mate, the convoy from guildford is leaving at about 11:30am from GU1 1AJ

Think there will be about 5 cars :)

Dan

182 Cup, (2nd one)
I have to go to bluewater this morning to get my dress for the xmas party, i forgot it was this Friday. Hopefully i will find one quickly and make it over to Tonbridge later on.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Sorry guys, something onforeseen has cropped up and we now can't make this,. If and \I mean if things get sorted early enough we will give someoine a call and arrange to meet wherever you all may be, other than that, we will see you all next time. Sorry guys and gals. :(

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Hope u get things sorted debz.
As the weather is so bad take it nice and easy dont want any mis-haps do we!

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Thanks Sarah. We will do our best to get things sorted quickly can't promise anything though. We're sooooo gutted as we haven't seen folks for aaaaages. :( ~Sniffs~

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Thanks for a decent turn out guys. was good to see a couple of new faces :) as well as the usual supects :).