ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East Multi Location Photo Shoot 25th October

A ANIMAL
hey chaps, sorry i couldn't make it today - dislocated my shoulder and tore my radial muscle playing football this morning, so i can't really move my left shoulder.

Did you miss me?

Black 197
hey chaps, sorry i couldn't make it today - dislocated my shoulder and tore my radial muscle playing football this morning, so i can't really move my left shoulder.

Did you miss me?

TBH i was :cry:

Was a really good turn out Joe

Nothing at the mo :(
sorry i couldnt come fellas!!! had no money for petrol after buying a BMC last night >.<

Sorry, i will come next time. :D when is the next time? :p

LY R27
I'm sure I saw a load of you around Sundridge/Brasted, I was going in the other way towards Sevenoaks, wondered why there was so many clios around!

^ lol, if i'd have had it washed it would have only been the local bods. I cba to spend hours on it (it is mint underneath all the dirt though)

Yep really enjoyed it !!

Cant wait to see the pics as they are gonna be wicked...

Shame Craig missed the food but we know Saw 6 was way more important lol ;)

We got some mad looks by people on the street, I suppose its not every day you see 10+ RS's storm by
Yep sorry I had to shoot off, as you know I missed the turn off for Tonbridge :eek: after that I really had to get back.

Shame I missed the food, i'm usually on for a good munch.

- dannyboy, I saw you go the opposite way to me on the way in. I was gonig to beep or something but I wasn't sure whose car it was.

Megz - I really like your car in the metal, when I saw it in the pics I didn't want to comment on it, as I was a bit un sure on it. Seeing it for real changed my mind :D I like.

I'll deffo be on for a de-dent meet that way soon (before xmas if poss ?)

Did you miss me?
Yeah yeah ! Don't lie it was probably bedroom Olympics;)

Hope you recover soon chap.

RS200
lol mayb... we kinda lost convoy on the A21... haha...

i had to shoot off, i flashed "clio-ell" i think it was you, or the other guy in the 1.2? my mate was getting stressed about getting home for dinner, his mum would have been very angry apparantly.

Had a good blast down some of those brilliant roads!

well done sash!

i had to shoot off, i flashed "clio-ell" i think it was you, or the other guy in the 1.2? my mate was getting stressed about getting home for dinner, his mum would have been very angry apparantly.

well done sash!
Yeah was me, just keeping up ;)

Can't let his dinner go cold lol

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One

well done sash!

Thanks for coming everyone :) Hopefully do another one wiht different locations but start earlier so's not to lose the light again!

x