ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Normanton, Alfreton, Somercotes etc meet

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Morning all,

Over on 197.net I have started arranging a meet on Sunday 4th of November. We haven't settled on a time or location yet so this is just a heads up.

We're hoping to meet in a good location for photos, so if anyone has any suggestions that would be good. We don't want to travel too far though.

So far there are 5 of us with various 197's and 200's.

Anyone interested?

Chris

I may be able to pop along in my dirty shed, but I imagine that ill be hungover.

McDonalds? Brap ;)

I can't think of anywhere around there that may be decent for photos though, unless you have a look around the industrial estate?

Inferno 225 cup
Matlock is all starbucks and walking boots, ha

il have a pop along to, with my snapper, need to get some good shots of mine for once.

Chris was you in tesco about an hour ago?

Haha I meant in Alfreton.
Should be a good chance for some photo's if we get a few of us together.

Anyone got any ideas as to a location?

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Matlock is all starbucks and walking boots, ha

il have a pop along to, with my snapper, need to get some good shots of mine for once.

Chris was you in tesco about an hour ago?

Yeah that would have been me, are you the guy I met at French car show? You know my dad? Youve got a mate with a red megane?

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
issue is the gippos, usually its full of them but with fireworks on at the mo the council have been pretty handy at shifting them on so should be clear.

i may be about next sunday, will see if i have any cash. theres the 'petrol station' at Wessington (storage 2000) and with it being sunday the arsey bloke who owns it/his secretary shouldnt be there to frown/shout/move us on but if theres loads of us may be a bit too much attention drawn. alport height is pretty nice as well but all the walkers will be there perhaps

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
What time is good for everyone? late morning, early afternoon? I know we haven't settled on a location yet but at least we can decide a time!

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
So, it's either the above location, or Ogston res.

Meeting at the Peacock @ Oakerthorpe 11am.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Alport you say?see post #15 ;)

See everyone Sunday but I may be 10 mins late,you know,make sure the tag ain't active still :)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
If its a regular thing I will pop along. Can't do this weekend though as I've got the little one (that's my daughter not Dave btw)

Mick

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Check out Bin Diesel. Next he'll be telling us its not how you stand by your Renault

185658_10150164453270915_4280940_n.jpg