ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales General Chat

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Right. Seems no one is organizing anything so anyone heading to FCS Saturday morning? I'm going to be at magor services along with Sean and maybe Craig if he's allowed at 7am. ( could change to coldra, junction before as that's where mcd's is lol ) for 7am.

Anyone going... ? Or if there is already arrangements, spill...

Clio 172 (Now 182)
Really not sure at the moment chap. Got a lot of stuff going on that needs sorting.
On top of that I haven't even seen my car for the last week as it's been having more money thrown at it.
Awwh fair enough, its ages away yet anyway. what you having done to your car then?

Bug

Megane rs250
I dunno if I'll be attending now, got alot on trying to keep my job secure, my grandad is in hospital atm aswel things just arent going my way this year
I am supposed to be going edition 38 this year which is the last weekend of august so doing two events in one month will be too expensive for me :(

Clio 172 (Now 182)
Im making CSS my holiday this year lol.. will probably cost a bomb in V Power getting there and back! lol
Bug that sucks :/ hope your grandad gets well soon

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Awwh fair enough, its ages away yet anyway. what you having done to your car then?

In all recently.....Cup wishbones, ARB bushes, gearbox + dogbone mounts, top mounts, Disks and pads, driveshaft, some annoying rattles and squeaks sorted. Getting her ready for a summer of fun...though might be for someone else to enjoy. My body's still to fecked to properly enjoy the car!
Bug Hope things pick up for you and the family soon chap!

Bug

Megane rs250
Cheers guys
Filters you cant sell it, its a lovely car, no doubt if you do sell it someone will end up with a absolute bargain

Clio 172 (Now 182)
Yeah! dont sell that beauty :O Thats a lot of work she's having done - be even more mint thay it all ready is

Focus RS + S3
Whats news with everyone guys?
how was CSS?
looks like sharkys car is up and running :)

matt has spotted my old LY, which is now back from the dead lol

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Whats news with everyone guys?
how was CSS?
looks like sharkys car is up and running :)

matt has spotted my old LY, which is now back from the dead lol
Hi mate,

CSS wasn't too bad at all. First time I've been. I'm not too keen on Billing Aquadrome as a venue... but it was great to see so many people and to chat. The Trophy got a lot of attention. Talking of which... it's kinda up and running. I've had lots of niggles with it recently and I lost third gear (again) tonight on the way home from work. I've got to take it back to the workshop to get it sorted :(

How's you and the Focus?

Focus RS + S3
I loved css at gaydon to be fair, but havent made it since, ill have to take the billabong lol

fair play to sticking with it mate. I would have lost the hear and patience and stripped it for bits but im sure itll be worth it in tbe end.

Alls good with me :)

focus is good, not been using it much last few weeks, i put a new manifold on it, the head studs were on backorder for a week lol so has stayed in the garage mainly

contemplating getting a map on it if only a temporary one to get it running a little better

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Hey happing guys.
Ain't posted in this section for a while so how's everyone?.

Was wondering has anybody had any experience with RStuners at all?
Im after someone to do a map on my car i'll be selling, it's been mapped with cams but they've now been taken out and need the ecu to go back on a standard or 98ron map so was advised that maybe a RStuner would be the best option.

So does anybody have one and is available to do a map (don't know anything about them) so i'd pay you for your services and anything that is needed to do the job.

Thanks

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Thanks sharky for the suggestion .

I can do a generic map for you.
Hi dan great, have used you before and was very pleased with the work. As soon as i've got the other bits sorted on the car i'll drop you a PM or ring you and arrange a date and time to bring it to you. Cheers mate.

Fiesta zetec s
Hey guys. Some of you may remember me, some know me, used to have a black 172 ph2. Looking at getting into another clio, only problem being all the nice ones are sold :(

Bug

Megane rs250
Awesome, mines running at its best right now, although i went through a massive puddle the other day and it started missing a bit -_-

Bug

Megane rs250
Its a strange one my EML is on now but its running good again so really need it plugged in

Looking....
Sad day last weekend.....after 3 years and 45k i drove the Clio for the last time, for now i will be at the back on drives with the Civic and the Focus. Happy to know a little will live on in Wales with Filters taking some carbon parts and a bonnet off my hands. Gone and got a family (ish) bus for now but know the Clio bug is still there. (off to look for a 200)

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Sad day last weekend.....after 3 years and 45k i drove the Clio for the last time, for now i will be at the back on drives with the Civic and the Focus. Happy to know a little will live on in Wales with Filters taking some carbon parts and a bonnet off my hands. Gone and got a family (ish) bus for now but know the Clio bug is still there. (off to look for a 200)
Sorry mate but you're not welcome anymore... LOL! :) To be honest, I don't think it really matters what you're driving.

Wow it's lively on here these days, it's been a while since I've been on but doesn't look like I've missed much :smile:

How is everyone?