ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales Rolling Road Day

Fiesta ST-3
Right guys I'm in talks with two companies in South of Wales on holding a Rolling Road session. But I need to guage interest as to whom would be interested in attending.

The two locations are either one in Swansea or one in Bridgend, I'm looking for it to be held in May so plenty of notice. Could people please put their names down under a date so I know who is available when, and then the biggest number on a specific date is the day it will be.

Prices will be at maximum £40 but obviously I need to do some negotiating and numbers permitted we will drive that price down. Also you will need to pay before the event as a £100 deposit is needed to secure the venue.

Please place your name on a list. If you can attend any date then please place your name on all the lists.

Apr/May 30th and 1st
1. Scott

May 7th and 8th
1. Scott

May 14th and 15th
1. Scott

May 21st and 22nd
1. Scott

This is just an interest thread and a new thread will be put up with all the final details once a location etc has been picked. I will add more details to the thread as and when I recieve them.

Scott

Megane 225 F1
I thought I replied to your PM the other day mate, sorry :eek:

I could be up for this but it depends on what I'm doing as May is a very busy month at uni for me :(

Fiesta ST-3
I thought I replied to your PM the other day mate, sorry :eek:

I could be up for this but it depends on what I'm doing as May is a very busy month at uni for me :(

It's ok mate I may knock it on the head. In contact with Craig at APD he is holding an open day in July for his new premises which will include RR, BBQ etc etc.

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
May 7th and 8th
1. Scott
2. Kris

I'll be up for this weekend or any of the weekends after, the first weekend in May I'm back up in Manchester