ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South West August meet dates

Megane 225 F1
First off, sorry I haven't been very active lately. Uni, moving house, new job etc. I'm still without internet at the new gaff, but using my phone.

So I have come up with 3 different dates for meets. Hopefully this means that you will all find a meet you can attend, (I hope) all of them being evening meets.

Details on what the meet will entail, is TBC but Chedder, KK and Nandos are the choice at the moment.

Monday 8th August (KK in Bristol)
Friday 18th August
Monday 29th August

Hope to see most of you at at least one of the meets :)

Individual threads will be up within the next few days, this is to just give you a heads up on what is coming.

UR R26
The 29th is the Bank Holiday Monday. So some people might be away.

I shall attend the KK meet. Hopefully the second meet. Bank holiday Monday, I'll be there.

P.S it's cheddar.

UR R26
Maybe the second. Old dears op is like 2 days before. I'm basically going to be her slave. I'd say 80%. But I'm ok for the other 2.

You going trax gayboy?

Mental 172 Cup
Ill be coming, but only if you do the meet we discussed. none of this nandos crap.

Oh and sort that other thing out we talked about ;)

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Only the Friday is good for me, the 29th I shall be drowning my sorrows at being officially old :(

Bux

Golf GTD
Ill be at as many as I can. But I cant come to the second one, as ill be up in Scotland