ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South West Christmas Meet!

Just a word of advise chaps, breakfast run type meets should not be undertaken unless the conditions are exceptional.

If it is damp or icy then imo its a legal nightmare should anything go wrong, perhaps something to consider.

Megane 225 F1
Ohhh yh. If only that abandoned army barracks wasnt closed off. That would be amazing again

Megane 225 F1
Nowt wrong with burger vans. Need a pub in the bath/bristol area with a carpark big enough for us all and then we can go from there. Any ideas?

Megane 225 F1
Does anyone know the name of the grill pub up by odd down in bath? That has a huge carpark to meet in and then pretty central to go off from there

UR R26
Frankie & bennys @ longwell green, underground car park is usually empty. Would have to be daytime because it's full of chavs at night.

ph3 dci100 172 rep
1. Schweppy
2. JR
3. Andy
4. Blackstorm (Dave)
5. Bux
6. Gup
7. Dan'
8. bomber
9. ph-reebone
10. Jingo
11. Shadowness
12. Ash
13. MK3[/quote]
14. brockys_172 depends on work
15. Quade
16. B15H0P
17. Ash87
18. Dan'
19. DemonRacer
20. samoose

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I love Weston super Mud. Whats not to love??

Pikeys, donkeys, s**t cars, cold wind, sand all over my wheels....

But seriously, i'll come! :D (As long as i'm not too busy at work)

Megane 225 F1
Ok new list for people that want to come.

Weston super mare beach saturday 19th december.

1. Will

E30 318iS x2
You have to be the only one on earth who isn't aware that Westons beach is 99% mud.

It's like Westbury, but one bit of Westbury has flooded then slightly receeded and you end up with a nice silty mud beach and some brown water. Apart from that it's great.

Storm Grey 200
God you lot. Its very sandy. Unless you walk out to the mud, which you can if you want to. If the beach is to wet and you dont want to ruin your high heels, then there is a car park along the sea front.

180.5 bhp 172
Ok new list for people that want to come.

Weston super mare beach saturday 19th december.

1. Will

New thread would be better IMO. Keep it for the new meet, and have less random chat like in this thread....

Im in none the less :cool: