ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South West RR Day

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Dont worry about only having a 1.2 mate, if you want a spot on the rollers the list will be first come first serve and if it came down to it and we had one car over on the allowed amount I will pull myself out as I am organising it for you guys.

I'd be amazed if we are so over subscribed that happens TBH.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Sorry if this is blindingly obvious where is the confirmed venue? Has it moved away from veizu?

Tipton garage now mate.

Nice little outfit although their rolling road isnt as fancy as a DD affair, but will still be fine for the purpose of comparison amongst ourselves on the same rollres and same day etc :)

320D E91 Estate
Ps
Can I be selfish and suggest 16th or 17th march as its about the only weekend in the next couple of months that me and Lesley can make.

No worries if it can't be then if it doesn't suit others. But it's worth a try!

I can do the 16th but have something on in the afternoon. Are we planning to be down there first thing to get started? If so I would like to book myself an early slot and try to set a benchmark ;)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Reckon by then you can max the rollers laine? (ive not kept up with what changes you are making with the rebuild)
They top out at 240@wheels apparently.

HBT 172 Cup
Noo ill still be low boost at that point looking to up the boost in April :approve: my mate at work here said he would come too (classic mini)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Can you check the date of 16th March is ok with them then Dan and then we can start getting a list of people together?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Confirmed the 16th of march is now a Cliosport invitation only day :)

I will setup a thread when I get onto a computer this weekend.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Cool, count me and Les in then, not sure which 2 cars we will bring but will try and make sure they are both clios.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
I have no idea how long something like this will last (as in RR 10-15 cars or how ever many)

But like we did for the PFC shoot, for those that may be travelling further, make more of a day of it. Find a route or so to drive, grab a bite to eat or stop for some photos or something?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Yeah man, we're up for heading off for a meal after :)

Im sure we will be done by about 2pm or something if its 15 cars and starting at 8, thats over 20 mins per car.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome. Chip, you don't have to bring both Clios, I'm fairly sure I speak for everyone when I say I don't mind something different on the dyno.

I'm in obviously.

172 CUP
Had mine done at engine tuner (AJ) Plymouth seemed ok. Im up for it but waste of money for me to travel to k-tech just for a RR lol

172 CUP
It did 165.2, Graph at end of youtube vid thats as standard so when i ''eventually'' get 428 cams and remap (from k-tec obviously)slightly more, but im still enjoying it as it is n i don't (or should i say can't) track it cos the mrs would kick the sh%$ out of me lol [video=youtube_share;0u_GutDkF0E]http://youtu.be/0u_GutDkF0E[/video] Oh n before anyone takes the ps a 10 year old made the video lol

172 CUP
Alan said he had only just had a clio sport in about a week before me so must have been u lol why doesn't it make yours look healthy

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
might as well post my last one again then as everyone's posting :p

bhp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: