ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South West / Wales Black Mountain Meet

Fiesta ST-3
Hi guys

First off a big thanks to everyone for making the effort to turn up. Especially the handful of you that made the trip from England. Sadly the meet didn't go 100% as planned as it was pissing down and the roads were well... busy. But I still had a cracking time and its always nice to meet new members and have a good crack.

Some of those roads could be epic in the dry.

We met at Gurnos, then travelled up to Llandovery and across to Sennybridge. Then back to Gurnos. We did make a trip to Swansea for a packed out KFC. Due to the s**tty weather I only got a handful of pictures and here they are.

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

DrewBear11

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST
Wish i could have made it mate, but ive got work in a bit.... Probably could have made it at a push!
Some lovely cars there :)

Suzuki Jimny
Epic fun today, I was close to selling the clio but it is too much fun!
I got a few group photos but they are similar to Scotts, so here are some I took on my way home:D

0d2cbf40.jpg

246cdd67.jpg

494d3367.jpg

Megane 225 F1
Was a good day. Shame about the weather.

Unfortunatly my "Moving" pics didn't come out very well and I only got round to taking pics of mine and Chris' this morning. I'l upload them later.

Again in the summer defiantly!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
cars looking good willdot. <3 tempting me to buy some turinis :quiet:

Megane 225 F1
Cheers mate. I got a few of mine I took this morning that I will stick up in here later. Get some!!!!! DO IT!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Last time I went up there the weather was sooooo bad. Infact it was so bad one of the welsh lot fcuked his engine in a massive puddle when it sucked up a load of water.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Cheers mate. I got a few of mine I took this morning that I will stick up in here later. Get some!!!!! DO IT!

£400 for alloys is a bit much for this car, its a budget kinda car ;)

Got the exhaust fitted etc? Vids?

I got that pic of the silver calipers behind he wheel for you its in my thread though u cant really see them as 172 wheel spokes are huge :rasp:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You were on a Welsh meet, and someone seriously bought this car along??

Give that man a mars bar! Superb sense of humour...

DSCF3375.jpg

Suzuki Jimny
Good pics there Matt. How was the second trip over for you?

It was epic. I turned around and did that corner a few more times ;)

I went up the A4069 then onto the A40 which pretty much goes to my house, with plenty of overtaking on the way.

Jap Box
Looks good! I will eventually turn up to one :) will be intimidating being the only non-sport there I belive :rasp:

Clio 172 Cup
Would like to go on one of these meets next time its happening. Drive those roads alot, always worth the trip!

Focus RS + S3
apologies i couldnt make it guys, a few reasons but lets not go into that lol

hope to make the next one :)