ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Southern Customs meet 1st December **STAPLES SOUTHAMPTON**

Right I know a few of the lads on here (namely the Totton lot lol) have been saying about lack of meets etc in the area. Southern customs meeting at staples on 1st december and apparently there should be about 200+ cars there. Just wondered if anyone on here is planning on going? If so we could always meet somewhere in totton and cruise in at the same time?

E46 M3, Clio 182
I'll probaly pop along to this and have a nosey about. There's 2 or 3 1*2's from the Salisbury area who i'll drag along :)

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
What time do these normally happened as whenever I've previously been at around 8pm people always say the Police moved them on..

Clio 172
Already happened, was posted on echo website that there was 60 cars when I know a few lads who went and said it was full from halfods right through to jjb card park. 600+ cars for Paul walker tribute.